Author: expatter

Your Parents Lied to You …!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-28 14:36:43 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-1-28 14:26
You call yourself Ghosty...than you must be uglier than him. Stinky mouth makes no friend, your mo ...

SHUT UP

COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG

you are my new forum brother

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-28 14:54:22 |Display all floors
WAKANDA3 Post time: 2013-1-28 10:12
If you eat apple or other fruits with seeds, they will grow up inside your boldy.

Or even out of your bum .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-28 15:33:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-28 15:39:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-28 16:14:41 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-28 15:39
I wonder how many lies seneca was told

Hmm ........  !

According to the study the children who learn to lie well often go on to become the most successful .........

I wonder if there is any correlation here to that idea  .........   ?   

But then again the study does not tell us if these are whopper lies or just the run-of-the-mill stuff  .......

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-28 22:06:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2013-1-28 15:13

Cool thread

My take:
If you want to embarrass yourself and your child in order to always be truthful, well go ahead. If you want their childhood void of fantasy and mystery, please do. If you want them to be totally gullible and trusting, even if they shouldn't, please continue.

You'll end up ruining your child. Psychologists can be so stupid sometimes... Yes, lies can harm, but they also makes us more intelligent and critically thinking.

Fortunately, few children grow up in a vacuum, so sooner or later one of their peers or other grown ups will tell them lies that hopefully will gain them some useful experience for later. Discovering lies are always useful, doesn't have to make you a liar.
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-28 22:13:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.