Views: 58572|Replies: 165

What's your favourite Chinese brand?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-1-22 09:48:47 |Display all floors
In the global metropolis of high-end department stores and shops, it is not difficult to find goods of foreign trademark but hanging with "made in China" type.

Since we can produce high quality brand product for other countries, why can not we create our own brand recognized by the international market?

What advice would you give to Chinese enterprises? Do you know any successful Chinese brands? Lenovo?

What's your favourite Chinese brand? {:soso_e181:}
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-22 11:38:00 |Display all floors
I like HTC. I have a HTC phone and its pretty good.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-22 12:07:24 |Display all floors
Lenovo did not become successful in the PC market until they bought out the Think Pad technology from the IBM PC Company a few years ago.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-1-22 14:19:23 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-1-22 11:38
I like HTC. I have a HTC phone and its pretty good.

HTC is Taiwan brand right ?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-22 14:39:09 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-1-22 14:19
HTC is Taiwan brand right ?

You asked for chinese brands......HTC belongs to a company in a province of a China. Where's the problem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-22 14:42:17 |Display all floors
Wow, all of 2 brands so far.  the list is growing fast!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-22 14:44:13 |Display all floors
I'm affraid that i don't have a favorite Chinese brand. Also, the first Chinese brand that comes to mind has allready been mentioned more than once in this thread (lenovo). I do however enjoy some Chinese movies (for example: Raise the red lantern), i like some music (for example: Maybe Mars), i love the food, i enjoy learning the ideogramms (while i'm learning the Japanese language) etc etc  but again i can't think of any brands that i like. Sorry.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.