Author: chinsyou

World's Happiest Countries   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-26 09:44:21 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-1-26 09:23
I didn't lie. Check the statistics without part time or casual work. Greece has many unemploye who ...

You're eating up the propaganda, but i don't blame you - you're probably from a country that benefits by putting Greece to the ground and in-European racism p.i.i.g.s. style.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 09:53:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Prometheus2 at 2013-1-26 09:54
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-1-26 09:44
You're eating up the propaganda, but i don't blame you - you're probably from a country that benef ...

Haha your as bad as others on this forum. How much tax do you pay? How often do you pay cash over card? Are you already retired at 55? I'm on phone so will later supply links with statistics that even you cannot ignore.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 10:12:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-1-26 10:14
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-1-26 09:53
Haha your as bad as others on this forum. How much tax do you pay? How often do you pay cash over c ...

How much tax do i pay? I'm sure that i pay way more than you do.

We Greeks nowadays (for the last few years) have to pay added tax for every house we own. I had to pay so much tax that i devided the tax into 8 months to pay it (!) because of that, the tax was ~400 euros per month during those months.

I stopped buying meat, i gave up my car, i now didn't buy oil for the winter in order to not pay too much, in the last 6 months i've only seen 1 movie in the cinema and cinema is supposedly my prime hobby.

I am making fun of the situation by saying to my sister when she visits that i have become an involuntary vegeterian (!) - i have heard others making fun of the situation by saying that they're the last generation to have experienced drying clothes on heating radiators.

So, do me the favour of sparing me your bs, you may go elsewhere to find people who will willingly accept the EU f.... them in the ass but not in this forum.

Move along now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 10:28:12 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-1-26 10:12
How much tax do i pay? I'm sure that i pay way more than you do.

We Greeks nowadays (for the last  ...

WTF,
not heating at all is also poses possible structural damages to your house if you use a water circulating central heating.
If frost approaches and you're certain you still won't heat, release the water from the whole system, at least.
And make sure you dress appropriatly at least.
I can't believe I'm writing this at all, hating it,
something like that should not even happen here in Europe.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 10:34:09 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-1-26 10:28
WTF,
not heating at all is also poses possible structural damages to your house if you use a water ...

structural damages to my house? wtf? why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 10:46:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2013-1-26 10:52
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-1-26 10:34
structural damages to my house? wtf? why?

here there certainly would be, by now.
if you have central heating, using water circulation,
you don't heat, and there's frost:
Water freezes quickly in those pipes with the radiators loosing quickly any remaining thermal energy in the system, water expands throughout the system, cracking up your walls and floors.

-4 here, and that was at the sun hours of a comfortable warm day in local measures.
People will die from Exposure if what you do is the norm and it freezes in greece this winter.
°_°
(And exposure ain't a nice way to go.)

(This is fcuked up, and that we're seriosly discussing this, regarding europe, in the 21st century.)
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 11:27:52 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-1-26 10:46
here there certainly would be, by now.
if you have central heating, using water circulation,
you do ...

Ah, so i should arange that someone comes and sucks the water out or something. Yeah, i'm clueless - my father used to know these things back in the day - i always was more of an art person.

On a more positive note: I have gathered some money from relatives and i'll be going to see my best friend in Beijing. I expect to have some fun times there - i've heard that i can get by really cheap so i don't expect to have any problems.

There surely are people who are worst off than me in Greece.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.