Views: 34684|Replies: 107

Rats in the CD …… !   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-21 14:43:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2013-1-21 15:20

Let’s face it  ………..  !

This forum needs more contributing members and opinions. However, how will we achieve that when some members are victimized and the CD allows this to happen?  Every argument has more than one side and where any problems started can be a moot point, but in allowing continuous abuse against certain posters the CD is allowing problems to arise where either one party will get banned or leave. That does not help the forum grow or mature in fact it is self-deprecating and pointless.

I am so sick and tired of seeing one particular poster hounded and abused by two to three members of this forum and the CD does nothing to stop this (not the only abused poster). I refer to Sansukong who is a regular and a good contributor to this board, yet one cannot find a post where Sansukong posts without it being surrounded by posts calling him a ‘rat’.

Now! Our resident forum behavioralist critics will descend on any who are not in ‘their’ camp and criticize them for any abusive idea, yet they allow this constant barrage against a member such as Sansukong to go unchallenged and it shows them to be nothing more than hollow vacillating hypocrites .

If you do not like the ideas of Sansukong then make the correct points to show where the argument is flawed and show your worth by your intelligence. The posting of names such as ‘rat’ just shows that the argument is false on your side and worthless.

To the CD I would say that you need to protect the interests of regular members to ensure they are not banned or driven away by Yahoos as that is not in the long-term interest of the CD, and to other forum members we need to be more pro-active and ensure that members stay here and keep this an interesting and lively place.

I ask other members that you join me in voicing your support for those members who are constantly attacked by abusers and maintain some integrity here in this meeting place and especially for Sansukong.

Will you do that please?  

Or do you think that calling someone a ‘rat’ several times aday is acceptable ………. ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 14:48:32 |Display all floors
I read that rats will take over the world after each environment disaster....even a nuclear war, rats will survive.

Homom sapiens got to be very careful of rats.

Rats are bad news.

you read about that too?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-21 14:51:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-1-21 14:48
I read that rats will take over the world after each environment disaster....even a nuclear war, rat ...

I read that it was cockroaches were the only thing that would survive  ..........   !!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 15:15:55 |Display all floors
Support

Support

I support the OP,

do you want a cheese now?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-21 15:25:28 |Display all floors
I don't mind a robust debate and friends abuse, nothing personal, as long as nobody is upset

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 15:34:13 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-21 15:25
I don't mind a robust debate and friends abuse, nothing personal, as long as nobody is upset

This has been going for more than a year now and every post to Sansukong calls him a rat  ........

Something is wrong when it gets to that stage  ........    !

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-21 15:38:03 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-21 15:34
This has been going for more than a year now and every post to Sansukong calls him a rat  ........ ...

I agree, this id totally different, these are personal attacks. These people should be banned.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.