Views: 24605|Replies: 145

U.S. Govt Borrows $6 Billion Per Day, $4 Million Per Minute [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-19 03:06:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-1-19 02:13

The Daily Bail                                                                                                         

U.S. Govt Borrows $6 Billion Per Day, $4 Million Per Minute           

Guess how much of the national debt you owe...Merely $50,000 for every man, woman and child or $140,000 per U.S. household.This year the national debt will fly through $17 trillion, get a peek at $18 trillion, make a 2015 date with $20 trillion, while Paul Krugman leads Keynesian dance class aboard the U.S.S. Bankruptcy.  By the way, Krugman has a new name for you, or at least those among you so spiritually depraved, and morally off-kilter to care about federal red ink:

Krugman's Deficit Scolds...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 16:19:37 |Display all floors
Nobody even knows what is the deficit the China government runs up each and every single Year.

Think about that.........................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 16:20:47 |Display all floors
Bankrupt?

How can that word apply when the borrowings is in US$ that the US government can print to infinity?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 16:24:05 |Display all floors
[b]For we have our own currency -- and almost all of our debt, both private and public, is denominated in dollars. So our government, unlike the Greek government, literally can't run out of money. After all, it can print the stuff. So there's almost no risk that America will default on its debt -- I'd say no risk at all if it weren't for the possibility that Republicans would once again try to hold the nation hostage over the debt ceiling.

now, that is a smart Krugman.......................

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-20 16:37:47 |Display all floors
Nobody can run up a tab like America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-20 16:50:18 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-20 16:37
Nobody can run up a tab like America.

America incurs its debts to pay for social security and entitlements on its citizens................

meanwhile, the inflation is exported to China which spends nothing on its citizens...............

who doing the right thing? whose right, whose wrong?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-20 16:57:47 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-1-20 16:50
America incurs its debts to pay for social security and entitlements on its citizens.............. ...

The argument falls over when you add Australia to the mix. Universal health care, generous welfare payments, Australia has a good debt to GDP ratio   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.