Author: abramicus

Britain Should Also Apologize for War Crimes in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-22 20:15:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-22 21:51:34 |Display all floors
There are too many fruit flies in this thread, I will go get a fly spray and fix it LOL.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 07:32:50 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-21 03:02
A Kiwi is always a kiwi, even though it may be skineed to look like a lime, even though it may be  ...

No Kiwi that I know is trampled or abused.

Thee's no way, I'd think, that any Kiwi wishes to become, as you put it, a Limey. We still retain HM, The Queen as our head of state and many familes, mine included have "old" ties there but we're no longer really "of the empire" as such. We are a sovereign nation, beholden to nobody except humanity in general.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 07:35:35 |Display all floors
unclebob Post time: 2013-1-22 07:18
british court system encourages individual to sue each other sue companies, sue organisations and  ...

It's called trial by a jury of your peers. The jury finds an accused innocent or guilty. The judge then hands down the sentence.

As for suing, yes, it has gone a bit far and it looks like it's going to head that way in China as well. sadly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 07:37:06 |Display all floors
unclebob Post time: 2013-1-22 18:39
read your history.
and most of all, get yourself a job
dont hang around on CD

Whoa, FD is one of the most amicable long time forum members here. From his history, we can see patience and tolerance. If he says you're talking BS, you are. Ever think of that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 07:54:59 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-23 07:37
Whoa, FD is one of the most amicable long time forum members here. From his history, we can see pa ...

so hes been living in CD forum for many years? if he wants to be here, he need to show respect for Chinese!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 07:56:20 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-20 15:27
Kiwis are clever; those living in Australia are all on the dole..!

Not all but some are, yes. I believe that particular loophole was closed years ago so it probably isn't applicable today. It was, however, a national shame years ago.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.