Author: abramicus

Britain Should Also Apologize for War Crimes in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-23 07:58:32 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-23 07:35
It's called trial by a jury of your peers. The jury finds an accused innocent or guilty. The judge ...

thats call bad influence!!

jury has no knowledge in complicated cases and very bias when it comes to skin colour, sex etc...

would happy for them to decide whether u are guilty or not guilty?

many jury just want to get out and go home, so they just make any decision now so they can go home earlier. lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 07:59:54 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2013-1-22 20:09
I have read my history and I can tell the the difference between transporting drugs and distrubuti ...

get them hook up first,and then u can control them.

anyway, now this comes back to haunt western countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 08:01:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-22 19:57
Now I remember... when I was 14, we had a parrot whom my mother baptised "Bobo". Bobo passed away  ...

hahahaha, at 14? that must have been in 1912 period?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 08:04:16 |Display all floors
unclebob Post time: 2013-1-23 07:58
thats call bad influence!!

jury has no knowledge in complicated cases and very bias when it comes ...

Juries are picked along very strict guidelines which show no bias to race, religion and so on. I know this because I was on a jury once in a trial of people who are not of my race. Some of their own race were even on the jury and we had a unanimous conviction.
As for me being judged, I have never been arrested so I wouldn't know. I wouldn't want to shame my family!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 08:05:16 |Display all floors
unclebob Post time: 2013-1-23 07:54
so hes been living in CD forum for many years? if he wants to be here, he need to show respect for ...

He used to be here much much more years ago when this BBS was more civilized but he takes very long breaks these days, as do I when the real world is too busy for this stuff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 08:07:07 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-23 08:05
He used to be here much much more years ago when this BBS was more civilized but he takes very lon ...

If u want to be here, show respect for Chinese. You wil feeel much happier and more welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-23 08:26:40 |Display all floors
unclebob Post time: 2013-1-23 08:07
If u want to be here, show respect for Chinese. You wil feeel much happier and more welcome.

Who are you to tell me this?
I've lived in China for almost 9 years and travel throughout China very frequently. I think I have enough respect for the people, some of whom are very good friends. I don't need a clown on a computer, in a BBS to tell me what to do, thanks!
I fail to see the point of your reply to my last post when it had nothing to do with China or Chinese folks.
Might pay for you to have some respect for those of us who've been here for years, have put in a lot of time and effort, in our work, pay tax here, spend quite a bit of money here and obey the laws here.
Nuff said!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.