Views: 11393|Replies: 18

How to make my parents happy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-16 17:18:35 |Display all floors
When I stepped to teenage, I started have confidence that what I was doing was totally right and stop thinking what my parents wanted to say. And I started feeling that there was a generation gap between me and my parents.

When I grow up as an adult, I began to understand better the role my parents had when they were raising me up: the joy, the pain, and challenges that comes with having a family. As my parents get older and I  have grown up and work in another city which is far from them, I realize that it can be a lonely experience for my parents to miss the chaos, fun, and noise of having me around when I was still small and growing up.

I want to make them happy in their old age.  What can I do to make them feel happy?

How to make my parents happy? Do you have any tips to make your parents happy? Looking forward to your tips and advice.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-16 19:35:02 |Display all floors
your happiness will make your parents happy.This is how I made my own parents happy.I wish the same to everybody
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-17 22:37:19 |Display all floors
Listen to your parents, and know you value their opinions. and tell them you love them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 15:51:46 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-17 22:37
Listen to your parents, and know you value their opinions. and tell them you love them.

many thanks for your advice. However, my dad's nagging can be quite annoying. it is hard for me to tell him "I love him". It is not my way.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-21 15:58:59 |Display all floors
rainyweather Post time: 2013-1-21 15:51
many thanks for your advice. However, my dad's nagging can be quite annoying. it is hard for me to ...

As a dad, tell him you love him, he is waiting for this.
Is it nagging or advice. Start talking to him, value your time with him, you will not have him oneday, then you will miss what you call  nagging.
The last time I saw my father alive, i was leaving to return home. I lived on the other side of Australia. My last words face to face where dad I love you, 6 months later dad died

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 16:13:08 |Display all floors
YOU THINK TOO MUCH

PLS RELAX YOURSELF FIRST

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-22 14:50:00 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-21 15:58
As a dad, tell him you love him, he is waiting for this.
Is it nagging or advice. Start talking to ...

to be honest, my dad and I are not quite close to each other. He always wants a boy rather than a girl.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.