Author: woundedknee

Continent of America is NOT a New World!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-11-29 12:56:27 |Display all floors

It certainly is heartbreaking to witness the plights of indigenous Narives still struggling, just to hold on to their beloved motherland, the land that their forebears ancestors had lived through thick and thin, the beloved land which is their one and only assess.

By the way, out here in American West, I've seen a couple of remarkable bumper stickers in the past that I could vividly remember.

Here's the two,

This is Indian Land

Our Land, Our People, Our Future
                                                     ~ Natives

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-11-29 13:24:09 |Display all floors

By the way, it's 'Thanksgiving Day' here in America.

I thanks Native Americans for their generosity, for their sacrifices.

I would do my best to continue raising awareness about the plight of indigenous Native people of Continents of America.

May Almighty bless us all.

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-3 09:32:27 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2019-11-29 13:24
By the way, it's 'Thanksgiving Day' here in America.

I thanks Native Americans for their  ...
  I would do my best to continue raising awareness about the plight of indigenous Native people of Continents of America. May Almighty bless us all.

That's so very sweet of you.
      May Almighty bless you.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-6 06:49:11 |Display all floors

Ursula,

It's 'a man's got to do what a man's got to do' thing.

May you be blessed as well.

Few people today realized the fact that early age of Christianity was born and established in the form of revolution.

In other words, 'Christian was a Revolution'.
https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=738275&fromuid=1002788

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-17 08:37:10 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2019-12-6 06:49
Ursula,

It's 'a man's got to do what a man's got to do' thing.

You are on point. The early formation of Christianity was as a non-violence soft revolution that stretched over a period of three centuries, which many consider as the longest revolution in history of mankind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-1-9 08:07:06 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2019-11-29 12:56
It certainly is heartbreaking to witness the plights of indigenous Narives still struggling,  ...

This is Indian Land

Our Land, Our People, Our Future

~ Natives

It is Indian land.

Those are their lands; their people and their future depend upon their lands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-3-13 07:10:29 |Display all floors

Truth is mega genocide of indigenous Native American people on their own beloved motherlands, and their population in Continents of America 500 yrs ago was around 15 millions, while European population in Europe was around 20 millions.

Today, Natives population at 15 million, while European population, in Continents of America + Europe, at a staggering 'ONE BILLION'!

For instance, 200 years ago here in USA, around 3 million Germans came, and now there are 65 millions German-Americans; while 150 years ago, around 2 millions Irish came, and now there are 45 million Irish-Americans.

While 500 years ago there were estimated 5 to 6 millions indigenous Native Americans in USA, before Christopher Columbus arrived. Today there are only around 2 million indigenous Native Americans survived.

Furthermore, place like Arizona is the only State and place you can find a significant numbers of Native Americans population.

It's a South Western State of barren desert land with triple digit temperature nearly year round.   

Arizona_Tribal_Lands_Map.png

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.