Author: ttt222

Does US have plans to start a new Cold War?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-18 11:38:10 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-1-18 11:23
Sure, there was a war ~150+ years ago, but that's a loooooooooooooooong time ago, and as i've said ...

You have chosen to ignore the call for independence and the agreement that Okinawa would be independent by the US and China ..........

I do not see how that is connected to the back-handed insults of Chinese ultra-nationalists and anti-Japanese  .......

I am not a great fan of the Japanese or even Greeks, but I do not choose to lower the tone as it is banal and disrespectful .......

In fact if you cannot discuss without those ideas then it would be better if you did this on your own  .........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 11:55:50 |Display all floors
Does CHINA have plans to start a new Cold War?

More correct question reflecting the real situation.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 11:57:03 |Display all floors
Who started the Cold War in Europe ?

USSR

or

USA

?
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 11:58:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2013-1-18 11:58

Who build a WALL through Germany ?
Who tried to starve the people of West-Berlin ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 12:09:09 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-18 11:38
You have chosen to ignore the call for independence and the agreement that Okinawa would be indepe ...

It's very hard to ignore something that isn't there. Sure, there are some who sometimes call for independence but surveys have showed (as i've said 2 times allready) that: the supreme majority of Okinawan's consider themselves Japanese OR both Japanese and Okinawans.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-18 12:14:30 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-1-18 12:09
It's very hard to ignore something that isn't there. Sure, there are some who sometimes call for i ...

I would probably agree with you at today's date although no matter how many times you claimed you have stated it you have provided no evidence  .........

My point was that in 1945 onwards to 1972, these appeals for independence went unheeded and the movement was just sidelined  .........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 12:15:39 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2013-1-18 11:55
Does CHINA have plans to start a new Cold War?

More correct question reflecting the real situation. ...

Hi Rudi ..........

Why did you vote more than once with ghosts in the MVM poll .........   ?????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.