Author: sansukong

Cold in China kills about 180,000 cattle, threatens power [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-4 13:15:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 18:13:58 |Display all floors
Global Cooling Causes More Extreme Weather–World Meteorological Organisation 1975
JUNE 26, 2013

By Paul Homewood

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/access/id/37739/description/CHILLING_POSSIBILITIES

In an interview with Science News in 1975, C C Wallen, Head of the Special Environmental Applications Division of the World Meteorological Organization, had this to say about the consequences of the cooling trend since 1940:-

The principal weather change likely to accompany the cooling trend is increased variability-alternating extremes of temperature and precipitation in any given area-which would almost certainly lower average crop yields.

During cooler climatic periods the high-altitude winds are broken up into irregular cells by weaker and more plentiful pressure centers, causing formation of a "meridional circulation" pattern. These small, weak cells may stagnate over vast areas for many months, bringing unseasonably cold weather on one side and unseasonably warm weather on the other. Droughts and floods become more frequent and may alternate season to season, as they did last year in India. Thus, while the hemisphere as a whole is cooler, individual areas may alternately break temperature and precipitation records at both extremes.

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/access/id/37739/description/CHILLING_POSSIBILITIES

So why are we now being lied to and told the opposite?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 07:34:13 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-8-3 22:35
So you don't know what does it means? and you are trying to tell the world climate change! Even sc ...
If there something missing in your head?

There is nothing missing inside his head.
It is hollow and empty and thus,nothing is missing!

Translation...not absolute)...

有他脑子里什么都不缺。
它是空心的,空的,和因此,没有什么缺少的

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 10:12:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-15 10:12
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-15 07:34
There is nothing missing inside his head.
It is hollow and empty and thus,nothing is missing!

why you need to shout with post?

Hollow, empty and mental disease and amok.?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 13:03:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 14:48:59 |Display all floors
:victory::victory:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 16:14:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-17 16:15
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-14 18:13
Global Cooling Causes More Extreme Weather–World Meteorological Organisation 1975[/back ...
  1. So why are we now being lied to and told the opposite?
Copy code
plenty of Moranos.

go ask your Morano seniors why he lie la.............................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.