Views: 7326|Replies: 15

How can you tell if someone is a gay?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-4 14:56:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pinkstream at 2013-1-4 14:57

I am working in afamous French fashion company. Most of my colleagues are girls. One week ago, aguy was recruited by our company. He is tall, cute, intelligent and funny. What’smore than these is he is quite easy-going. By the way, he is single.

It seems that he wasquite into talking to me. Yes, that’s right. Not into me, just into talking tome. He always came to my seat and we chatted quite a lot. At first, I thoughtthe reason why he talked to me a lot was I have a sense of humor. Yes, I am afunny girl.

And then, Imistakenly thought he might have a crush on me, because he seldom came to othergirls’ seats and talk to them.

To be honest, Ican’t feel any chemistry between us, though I am glad to have a guy friend. SoI don’t care about whether he likes me or not. However, I gradually realizethat we are not even friends. Because, besides our chatting in the office, he neverasked me out or asked me to join his friends group. I get to know he and I arejust colleagues or friends. But this is weird, why does he flirt with me if hedoesn’t like me at all, which makes me feel uncomfortable. Now that we are notfriends, I began to avoid him.

However, recentlyI find that he always has dinner with different girls in the cafeteria alone. Iam pretty sure he doesn’t ask them out either, they just have dinners together.I am just wondering why he does this all the time to different girls and then Igive my assumption that is he might be a gay. Because if he really like one of them,why didn’t he ask her out until now. On the one hand, he keeps having dinnerwith different girls is that he is trying to give other people an impression-he likes girls. Yes, that’s right, these girls are his cover. On the otherhand, he still keeps distance with these girls. No one gets to know whom he isreally into. As one of these girls, I feel so used.

This is just myassumption. Am I right? Do you feel as same as I do after I tell you all this?How can you tell if someone is a gay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-4 15:21:29 |Display all floors
Maybe the straight approach and ask him " are you gay ? " Or you could smell his pecker if it smells like crap he might be gay and make sure your not smelling his cheez ring . I think its best to ask him  if his gay
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-1-4 16:22:38 |Display all floors
Check to see if he's a man working for a French fashion company.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-5 09:36:41 |Display all floors
If they are having sex with the same gender.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 11:20:33 |Display all floors
If he tells such girls to "turn around and take it like a man"
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 14:10:40 |Display all floors
Always dropping the soap in the shower
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 15:51:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laincoubert at 2013-1-5 15:51

two things

1.could be gay gay gay.likes chatting to girls about fashion,gossip etc
2.likes the girls in the office.good company finds them friendly but does not want to be in a relatioship with them.Dates girls outside and tires of them easily.

Cant work out why you feel you are being used because you haven't got to know this guy completely.Some woman must know everything about a man.Get pissed off if they dont.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.