Views: 21093|Replies: 64

Please Manoj and LGK ……..    Close [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-31 22:47:26 |Display all floors

Please guys you are both valuable members here, but I personally think you will do each other or the board little good with your current posting ……

It is New Year in just a few hours, wouldn’t it be nice if you could each agree to disagree and tone down your offerings to each other  ……….

Especially the ethnic name calling and family stuff as it doesn’t belong here ……..

You may call me a meddler, but I want all members to stay here, and even if we do not get on at least keep the rhetoric down to a certain civilized level ………

All you have to do is agree that whilst opinions can be very different, the current rhetoric has gone too far and I do not think that blaming the other side will make it easier. We all know that this rhetoric always goes up and not down  …….

Will you take the step to just post a small idea to try to keep the abusive ideas to something more adult which I know you are both capable of  ……..

It doesn't take much to reach out and real men can do this if they want to ........  

I ask on behalf of the forum and for a peaceful, enjoyable and happy New Year, which I wish to both of you  ……..        {:soso_e178:}   {:soso_e183:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 22:54:25 |Display all floors
nothing to add....{:soso_e179:}{:soso_e183:}{:soso_e181:}{:soso_e189:}
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 23:05:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-12-31 23:10

Interference in Foreign Affairs !

Expatter, I do support your very Christian attitude here.
I have also a small back biter following me at every word I say here
and he gets very personal - you know whom I am talking about ?

It is a menace in this forum that you have people here who try to insult you in a very personal way.

In my case I know that the mods doing their level best.

Happy New Year !
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-31 23:14:40 |Display all floors
And just 50 minutes remaining of the New Year here  ........

I wonder who has the biggest cojones  .......     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 23:20:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 23:29:06 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 23:31:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.