Author: waiboshu

Would you settle in China if you have an opportunity?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-1 05:42:27 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-31 20:32
I have been to nearly every third world country, with the army. I want to visit my own back yard.

mind how you go!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 05:48:44 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-12-29 14:25
Would you settle in China if you have an opportunity?.

On my own absolutely not.

500 girls?  you must be knackered

not even Beijing or Shanghai?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 05:53:58 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-29 16:55
Wait, the question is wrongly formulated. Most is not all the expats sucking on China are employed a ...

a honest view. No one can convince me they want to stay in China if they are employable elsewhere.....even $$$ millionaire Chinese will flee the place given the opportunity!

If someone were to offer me a great deal more than I earn now, of course I'd look at it otherwise no way Jose! There are better places more conducive to the things that I love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 06:05:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-1-1 06:06
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-30 18:44
Actually, many women looking for a foreign husband want to leave and that includes women from all a ...

Robert is a romantic and he is viewing the situation via a rose tinted binoculars

I was looking at visiting Sanya and baulked at a nice hotel price! I was definitely unwilling to pay that price for a hotel China!! Sanya or not.

Chiseling Chinese officials are allover the place and are throwing serious $$$s at room rate per night!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 06:13:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 06:15:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-1-1 06:17
HardTruth Post time: 2012-12-30 19:54
I settled in China and lived well. I never ran into any of the issues the anti-China mob keep crying ...

here we go with the 'i never had a moment of grief, me'.....i'm sure your idea of freedom does not extend to anything cerebral such as civil liberties, lack of leeway in voicing radical reforms without incarceration like Mr Ji a...Don't poopoo on Chinese folks that are in jail in pursuit of such freedoms with your ill advised smugness

Like a toad in a well, you focus on your limited existence in China, working at some mid level enterprise, possible endless access to girls from the lower strata of society and happy as clam.

There is more to life my boy......cast a critical eye about, sniff about, not hard really.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 06:24:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-1-1 06:44
raton Post time: 2013-1-1 06:13
You see my friend, unlike you, I am an employee and don’t depend on other for my future than myse ...

a noble working man then eh raton? If the opportunity to work in Paulo Alto arose I suspect you'd snub it for the bucolic existence in China I'd imagine? anyways a tad harsh as I did not have a jab at you!

No one is knocking the efforts of anyone but if there is money to be accessed elsewhere, it is prudent and good sense to avail oneself to it........good fiscal policy. Just look at the Greeks?

I bet all those clever clogs at the Bundesbank did not see the titanic heading towards the iceberg when it seemed a good idea to finance the latins.
Do you pay into a pension pot? I know folks that are currently gambling with it? maybe not yours, but of others that are not dependent on others but are happy to leave their pension pot to banks amongst other investments:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.