Author: teachingchinese

Cherish the present   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-28 20:37:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2012-12-28 20:42
teachingchinese Post time: 2012-12-28 20:23
Thank you so seriously and reply,although i ignore it before,but all of you didnt know what i was  ...

I do not have to defend myself at the bar of"joker's" opinion, for nauseating debates on dead or living horses are futile.

Your weird LOGIC will leave everyone speechless.
I had simply answered your QUESTION " If is the reason that his religion and country`s tradition? ".
All of US clearly understood what you were saying.
Your so called MUSLIM boyfriend is the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE who objects to a "position" while pontificating on RELIGION/TRADITION.
His "religion" ( you said he is a MUSLIM ) DOES NOT ALLOW any boyfriend/girlfriend relationship ( leave aside maintaining a sexual relationship out of wedlock ).
SO, who is the HYPOCRITE ? Its your call .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 20:38:02 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-28 20:32
you should become a prostitute~
there are many man will satisfy you daily~
plus you can earn money ...

wonderful advise to your wife,for your domestic subsidies.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-28 20:45:41 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2012-12-28 20:18
Copiously quote authoritative works so no creative things like you always enjoy it,but i m not int ...

Yeah, it is a ROCKET SCIENCE to know and understand  Washing dirty linen............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 20:45:49 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2012-12-28 20:38
wonderful advise to your wife,for your domestic subsidies.

my wife is very satisfied with our sex life~
excellent performance each time~

Only ur not satisfied~ so go apply now~
i think u can get ur satisfaction DAILY + MONEY~ that's what Chinese girls wanted anyway~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 20:53:26 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2012-12-28 20:37
Your weird LOGIC will leave everyone speechless.
I had simply answered your QUESTION " If is the r ...

thank you , i guess he is. i will use these words to you to question him.I really hate this entanglement,no better than direct break up,but each time he take the initiative to contact me, I can't refuse.He exactly is the type I like.but if he knows no future also tempt me,should not be cursed?I asked him no reply,so post here out of spite
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 21:04:10 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-28 20:45

Otherwise you are poor here tell some fantastic tales,This point of view from your wife's occupation career design can be.or you are a rich,your wife is always acting satisfied by you for earn your money,no different from chinese girl you said.Congratulations you have a senior bitch !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 21:14:32 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-28 20:45

you can make at random ,only the poor who would say that others  love his money, otherwise you are exactly a rich, and your wife is always acting satisfied with you for earn more your money.Congratulations on you raised a senior whore.but i m not for money.my bf ten years younger than me and studying MBA,pure,fresh, Than you dirty one hundred times better,See you at a glance

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.