Views: 2700|Replies: 6

Is it an illness? What can I do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-21 15:22:29 |Display all floors
It sounds strange. Actually, I always feel terrifying to speak in front of more than five people. I could feel extremely shy when it comes to mingling with the opposite sex no matter whether in public or private place. I am trying to avoid socializing with people, because I have a distracting nervousness in gathering and I always have a strong desire to avoid such situations.  

In all such situations, I feel awkward and can’t stop trembling with fear and getting sweaty palms.

I have been suffering from this for a long time. Even seeing the doctor is distressing to me.

I realize that my shyness has interfered with my daily communication with colleagues and others and becomes tortuous.

Is it an illness? I am not sure if it is an illness. But I am pretty sure I don’t want to see doctors at this moment, which could get more tortuous for me. I am afraid to talk to other people about this. They would not understand me and think I am weird, so I come to this forum for applying for help. Please help me. What can I do?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-22 12:36:18 |Display all floors
Just have a go, what have you to loose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 12:47:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 20:22:04 |Display all floors
bananas can make  you easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-24 22:55:35 |Display all floors
I think, you'd better see a psychologist. Seeing a doctor doesn't mean that you have some illness. Accept some advice from the professionals. Trying is also a progress. Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-25 03:03:44 |Display all floors
Dear Kangarooislander, I fear part of your daily meal of kangaroo was uncooked . I am of the opinion that you now have red worm fever. May i ask have you had hopping fits on two feet ,  are you   constantly squatting have itching around your rear end , causing you to make clicking sounds from your vocal cords? Are the palms of your hands hairy ? Have you notice that your pocket or pouch has objects in it ? Are these objects shiny ? If so please seek medical treatment at your local vet or witch doctor if not kindly disregard the advice .
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-25 14:11:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Baron_xie at 2012-12-25 14:15

Just make your heart stronger, nothing feared!
I was also a very shy boy when I was junior school student ,my face would be reddish once I talked to the opposite sex.

But now my courage have been improved a lot after several years suffering.

I believe you will change yourself as long as you would like to change !

good luck
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.