Author: WhiteBear

Hong Kong today... You love it, hate it, or ...?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-2 16:34:28 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2012-12-16 05:15
Hongkongese (...edited... no such words in the section under my moderation please - WB) ! They prete ...
They pretend to be British but at same time, they eat,talk,write and act like Chinese. My opinion, if walk like a duck, squeak like a duck, smell like a duck...you are a duck!

Seems you never been in HK.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:36:08 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-12-17 01:02
You need to spend some time in Shanghai......I've been almost everywhere in the World.....and I've ...

Seems everwhre in the world for you is Shanghai.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:37:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-17 15:08
Adam,

you need to acclimatise to Hong Kong a bitbefore you make such sweeping judgments! THe MTR  ...

Totally correct.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:39:08 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-12-19 08:01
Maybe a two legged rat,,but you've never seen a four legged rat in the subway in nyc....never...

_ ...

If you never saw a rat in NYC subway means YOU NEVER BEEN IN NYC.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:42:56 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-5-24 03:23
My Wife and I went 7 years ago and didn't love it.

We were glad it was just 3 nights

Three days is nothing to know NYC

Where did you go in that short time?

Despite the great attractions of that great city seems you missed some of the Broadway shows, they are stunning

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:43:46 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-6-25 20:48
NYC subway is at the bottom of the list or maybe the same as comparin to the UK's tube...which is  ...

Agree.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:45:55 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-26 01:22
Ignore Snap's silliness mr. Chen.
Everyone knows the NY metro system is a relic from the Victorian ...

Probably you are right, that means NYC subway was one of the pioneers in creating that kind of transport system.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.