Author: waiboshu

China's money changes the landscape in Australia   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-2 19:32:19 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-12-12 18:03
China will be a much bigger influence in a generation or two, as the children of the Chinese elites  ...

I was watching a news channel about cyber bullying in Australia schools. I nearly fell out of my chair as most of the featured schools has 90% Chinese students. That area of Australia is definitely China.

Britain is far from finished. Actually leaving the EU and refocussing on the ex colonies are a better prospect that EU. India, Africa and Asia and other areas will ensure excellent future outside of the EU.

Scaremongers will talk of lost trade via loss of the CITY.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 20:51:51 |Display all floors
if is it worth rejoicing resources excessive plunder on the earth?
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 21:56:53 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-12-12 18:57
I dont know what you're basing that stark judgement on but Britain is far from ' done '.  The poun ...

He is parrotting the talk of the 'experts' without actually looking into it. Only Germany is really solvent in EU.....and as you pointed out, the car industry is back.

If the Govrnment actually goes to war with EU over unfettered immigration from there, good times again.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 22:05:31 |Display all floors
teachingchinese Post time: 2013-1-2 20:51
if is it worth rejoicing resources excessive plunder on the earth?

It is if you want anything that comes with modern life. If you are willing to live like a caveman then feel free to criticise mining

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-3 06:57:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-3 10:17:40 |Display all floors
HardTruth Post time: 2013-1-2 22:05
It is if you want anything that comes with modern life. If you are willing to live like a caveman  ...

But the so-called civilization should include desire restraint, before the coal oil people does not return to the primitive society?Coal and oil are formed after billions of years, plays a supporting and lubrication  with the crustal movement , is equivalent to the earth's bones and blood. For their excessive exploitation than cannibalism drink human blood more savage,i just think so.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-3 10:24:09 |Display all floors
The earth seems to be silent, but have launched countless heavy retaliation to human, then do not wake up, people will make progress bring about dreams .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.