Author: waiboshu

China's money changes the landscape in Australia   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-24 13:20:37 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-12-21 18:22
you are right

I suggest you adopt a Chinese dirt diet. This is actually very good for the Chinese ...

I don't mind you KKK pests passing laws to forbid mixed marriages between Chinese & KKK pests.

I also think it's good idea for you KKK pests to have places that are exclusively for KKK pests only.
E.g KKK schools, KKK neighborhood, KKK hospitals, KKK states, KKK pubs, KKK parks & gardens, etc.

But please just give us a separate state so that we can go to a place & stay away from YOU.

Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 11:54:08 |Display all floors
Ah, Some Christmas racism from Correction. Why did I look at China Daily again?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 14:04:21 |Display all floors
ielts2u Post time: 2012-12-29 11:54
Ah, Some Christmas racism from Correction. Why did I look at China Daily again?

Is it to much to ask for a reinstatement of white australia policy ?

you can only do that by giving a separate state to the Chinese

we have no problem with white australia policy

provided that you let us have an asian friendly state
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 11:54:03 |Display all floors
Tony Clift's family has plowed the rich black soil of Australia's Liverpool Plains for six generations. The thought of selling never crossed his mind - until a Chinese company came to town.

If the folks in Canberra are smart, this is will be an exception, not the rule - given P.R. China's track record of pretty much trashing what little farmland that exists within its own borders.  Cannot eat coal, cannot drink oil.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 12:14:35 |Display all floors
China is a small player in foreign investment in Australia. We also have a long history of welcoming foreign investment.

These stories are repeated every decade. This decade, it just happens to be China in the news.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-2 12:38:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-1-2 12:38

BY ANTAGONIZING CHINA AS IF CHINA WANTED AUSTRALIA AS ITS LEBENSRAUM, AUSTRALIAN RIGHTWING POLITICIANS ARE ACTUALLY INSTILLING THIS NOTION INTO CHINA'S MINDSET AND CREATING THEIR OWN SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY.

China is not Austrialia's enemy, but if Australia treats China like an enemy, then it would have just made one by its own actions.

Confucius saw this moral reciprocity as a universal fact of humanity.  Do not treat others as you would not want them to treat you.  Moral lesson for the Australian inveterate and closet China-haters, your hatred for China is your own undoing.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-2 13:05:35 |Display all floors
Last rich person to leave China, please turn off the lights.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.