grb Post time: 2013-1-18 16:13
Cancer rates in China higher.

hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhaha

bs
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 05:45:48 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2013-1-18 17:52
THE number of Australians being diagnosed with cancer has almost doubled over the past two decade ...
THE number of Australians being diagnosed with cancer has almost doubled over the past two decades, but .......

An Australian Institute of Health and Welfare report to be released on Tuesday shows the number of new cancer cases grew from 66,000 in 1991 to 114,000 in 2009. About 121,000 Australians are expected to be diagnosed with cancer this year - 56 per cent of these cases are expected to be in males.

Prostate cancer is expected to be the most commonly reported cancer this year, followed by bowel cancer, breast cancer, melanoma of the skin and lung cancer.

do you know why prostate cancer is the most commonly reported cancer, my little peanut?

it's because men are living into their mid eighties or longer, coupled to widespread free surveillance with the prostate specific antigen blood test (the utility of which is controversial given that most men diagnosed with prostate cancer don't die from it)

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 05:47:02 |Display all floors
this is in dramatic contrast to the poor chinese, who die in their millions every year from preventable diseases. No wonder China has the highest female suicide rate on the planet. I'd rather kill myself too if I gave birth to correction.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.