Views: 6684|Replies: 7

looking for suggestion.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-7 23:12:37 |Display all floors
As is known to all,An annual Postgraduate Entrance Exam is just around the corner..There left less than one month for us to prepare for it.Consequently,nowaday,for those who are about to attend the crucial exam and nothing can be more valuable than time.we take time as something precious and we emerged ourself into study all day. we studyed in self-studying room in the daytime and return back to our dormitory until the time when librarian remind us of switching off light at night.However,today,one of my classmate who are poor in english asked me to help her study english from then on.Moreover,my friend whose situation is the same with my classmate and I have promised to extract one hour everyday for her to help her improve english.Therefore,when my classmate came up with the plea and I do not know how to answer.....If I agreed to her may the amount of hours I has allocated to my own subject s would be messed up...but to tell the truth,I can not search for an reasonable reason to turn down.So,I am in a delimma toward her plea...My friends,what should I do? If you were me,what would you do?I am looking forward your idea...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 10:08:00 |Display all floors
Talk with her,tell her about your delimma,and say sorry to her,if she is your friend,she will understand it, every knows time is too precious,eapecially at this time, come on! Girl!Wish you success!{:soso_e179:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 16:43:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-8 14:41
Frankly, the superstition among Chinese over their study successes and certificates to prove they st ...

in the process of pursuing their postgraduate degree , they can learn a lot...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 22:35:51 |Display all floors
Suga5250 Post time: 2012-12-8 10:08
Talk with her,tell her about your delimma,and say sorry to her,if she is your friend,she will ...

Firstly,thanks for your heartful wishes..I am going to talk exactly what I am thinking.Like you talked above,may she would understand,,..Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 22:46:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-8 14:41
Frankly, the superstition among Chinese over their study successes and certificates to prove they st ...

You know,My major is physical education and generally speaking,more than three quarters students in our department and they are not interested in english.the number of students who are pass the exam of Cet 6 is only one among all of students in our department.its me...I also hope someone who were excel in english would give me a hand in the sphere of english.I wanna promote my english.therefore,after turning back from our library and the first thing I would do is to open my computer and enter this website...my purpose is simple and what I wann is to exercise my english.moreover,I also hope I would make some friends through this platform....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 22:59:55 |Display all floors
a511404487 Post time: 2012-12-8 16:43
in the process of pursuing their postgraduate degree , they can learn a lot...

Yeah,I am in favor of your concept....At present,I am a senior student.yeah,I have spent more than three years in my campus.I am not repent what I have choiced and I learned more during the period of four years...Virtually,college is equivalent to a sort springboard that assist you to skip even higher...Moreover,once you was admitted to the university that you are strongly yearn for.which also amounts to a golden opportunity  that was offered for you to make the most use of....we can avail ourselves of the chance to recharge the battery..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-9 03:59:24 |Display all floors
Mugy if I may be so bold, use that one hour as a study group for both classmates. Remember time waits for no man but then you are no man may you succeed where others fail.
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.