Views: 10475|Replies: 18

Why Western guys date Chinese girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-4 15:16:22 |Display all floors
We can see lots of western guys date Chinese girls quite often. I'm wondering how do they really think about their Chinese girlfriends? Are they really serious about the relationship? Or just want one night stands and brief affairs? Why do Western guys date Chinese girls?
1.Just find somebody to hung out with, and have fun and do more crazy things.
2.Really cherish Chinese culture, and wants to know deeper about China.
3.Just consider her as a Chinese tutor.
4.Having the relationship with Chinese girl is a different experince of trying sth. new.
or some more reasons...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 21:39:31 |Display all floors
personal  behavior

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 00:47:29 |Display all floors
If the western guy is in China he doesn't have much choice if he wants a date. And any guy who dates a Chinese girl is very fortunate........if he chooses the right one. {:soso_e122:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 14:50:43 |Display all floors
Because Chinese girls are easy, they do not look at your race but look at your deep pockets, flash them the money and they drop like flies all over you, they are thought to use their bodies to get what they want, and they are lower maintenance. But the key word is easy targets and money is what makes the world turn round and round and money is power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 16:11:27 |Display all floors
"or more reasons"
let me extend my evil
lol~~
maybe you know,oriental girls always have elegant face and figure ,and like a little bird
and those westen guys is so stronger
you konw

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 16:33:19 |Display all floors
titties Post time: 2012-12-5 14:50
Because Chinese girls are easy, they do not look at your race but look at your deep pockets, flash t ...

I guess you get what you deserve

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-5 17:01:50 |Display all floors
Western med don't like the attitude of western women.  Chinese women are family ordinated.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.