Views: 14563|Replies: 74

Climate Change Is Interplanetary !!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-2 18:33:36 |Display all floors
GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX !!! - Climate Change Is Interplanetary !!! mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4iR7XCO27VI

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 01:24:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vk3ukf at 2012-12-5 15:39

Hi sansukong and seneca,

thank you for that post.

I have seen this information before, these results I have seen as they were announced, they are fact. The other planets are warming, just like the Earth, yet there is still conjecture and division as to why.

I think seneca, you don't get what sansukong was trying to say.

You say that Potsdam Institut says Earth is warming, this is probably so, but, all of the other planets in our solar system are warming, not just the Earth, all of them.
Does it not seem strange to you that all of the planets in our solar system are warming?

If you look at the evidence, and then agree that, yes, all the planets are warming, do you then not ask yourself, how can this be, there are no people there causing global warming.

That's right, there are no people on those other planets, that's because, maybe the Earth is warming up from the same thing that is warming the other planets.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 03:05:33 |Display all floors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORYO0atB6g

...just had to post this.

It's time that sifu Eudaimonia teaches you deniers something. (!)

You may hear in your local media etc that some scientists made some important discovery etc but until that discovery is verified by other scientists etc it's not to be taken very seriously. When many scientists verify something then it becomes what is currently accepted as truth.

What's currently accepted as the truth is that global warming is happening to earth, there might be evidence in the future that disprove this and that's ok because that's how science works! ...but the evidence provided in that video are not such evidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 04:06:27 |Display all floors
Rat.....

Want to learn about the solar system, go to NASA web site.

They can tell you every thing .

Rats are just  too devious for humans.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 04:21:55 |Display all floors
At the end of the day, who joins rats?   Who gets influenced by rats?

Victims, weak willed victims, uneducated victims.....the same people who believes 21 Dec is the end of the world.

So, that is the world of rats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 05:23:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mrkline at 2012-12-4 05:24

Even if the other planets are warming too, how does this disprove Global Climate Change? if anything it would further confirm it, it would only be the source that's in dispute and should it be found that humans aren't the real or (more likely) a major contributor to this climate shift.  Side note, of course it wouldn't change the fact that switching to renewable energy is still something we should do. Only fools base their economy on non-renewable energy sources, and sadly too many fools in our (US) population and positions of power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 07:53:07 |Display all floors
Global Warming Has Disappeared, Per The IPCC's Gold-Standard Climate AgencyThe HadCRUT global temperature dataset (Sept. 2012) was recently published - this is the dataset used in the most recent IPCC report and it currently shows that global warming from CO2 emissions is essentially non-existent

(click on image to enlarge)

Over the last 180 months (15 years) the atmospheric CO2 levels have continued to increase at a rapid pace, but the globe (land and ocean) has cooled during that same time.

For the 15-year period ending September 30, 2012, the world experienced a very slight cooling trend of -0.12°C per century.

In contrast, for the 15-year period ending September 1997, the globe was warming at a +1.18°C pace.

Additional temperature & climate charts.

November 08, 2012 at 07:47 AM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.