Views: 17111|Replies: 24

Should we boycott trips to Philippines?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-29 09:34:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vincent01 at 2012-11-29 09:57

The Philippines said Wednesday it would refuse to stamp Chinese passports containing a map showing most of the China South Sea as belonging to China. The Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs said in a statement that immigration personnel would stamp "a separate visa application form" instead of the Chinese passport. "Through this action, the Philippines reinforces its protest against China's excessive claim over almost the entire South China Sea," the department said.

1.jpg

Should we boycott trips to Philippines to declare our sovereignty over the China South Sea? Finally, China will be the winner over the territorial disputes.

Single choice vote, There are a total of 16 people participating in the poll
62.50% (10)
37.50% (6)
0.00% (0)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 21:46:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-29 21:36
I hope readers boycott your chauzvinistic silly pissing exercise.

As long as more than half of all ...

snaakey won't "boycott" trips to China, even if he curses and screams toward China on hourly basis.

His survival depend on Chinese benevolence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 21:57:26 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-11-29 21:46
snaakey won't "boycott" trips to China, even if he curses and screams toward China on hourly basis ...

exactly~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 22:01:26 |Display all floors
Why not boycott America....or only bully small countries?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-30 11:28:01 |Display all floors
i know americans go there for the cheap prostitutes. dunno wat chinese would go there for since theres other places that r better like thailand.

side note: usa, irsrael, and 7 other countries voted no for palestinian non-member oberserver status but the rest of the world disagrees. a win for human rights and beginning of the end for us/zionists bullying the world

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-11-30 12:07:04 |Display all floors
There are many reasons not to visit the Philippines. The most compelling is that it's one big filthy slum.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-11-30 13:47:34 |Display all floors
Be careful, if these countries start boycotting Chinese made goods.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.