Author: sunnylin01

Should lovers show off their love in public?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-28 02:53:32 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-11-27 23:17
Public Embrace...  

It's a western fad... and...

Is it western fad too for the chongquin official to ravage an 18 years old and another girl that was unable to pay parent medical biil? Years of repression is leading to this new wave.....more to follow
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 04:06:51 |Display all floors
Some of those photos aren't "lovers showing off their love in public"!

BUT anyway... yes they should, and more often than they do now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 05:40:48 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-11-27 23:17
Public Embrace...  

It's a western fad... and...

China going wild

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 09:21:57 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-11-27 10:53
Is it western fad too for the chongquin official to ravage an 18 years old and another girl that w ...

Of course it is. With western influence, weirdos of all kinds are popping up in China -- even HIV which, prior to opening up to the West, was an unknown of the unknowns in China. Mao would've shot anyone and everyone who as much as try and make a pass at anyone never a hubby or a wife cheating on his\her partner cos they have this infactuation about the western pole thingy which is all the rage these days... in my days, we wouldn't even dare walk near a bar that offer such exoticism over fear we might be mistaken for a pervert if seen by members of the community.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 20:27:53 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-11-28 09:21
Of course it is. With western influence, weirdos of all kinds are popping up in China -- even HIV ...

Female college students protest against gynecological exam. Is this the kind of thing you approve of? Oh dear

Aids has been around China forever. I was reading a UN report 12 years ago that talked about the State sponsored stifling of everything. Ignorance is not bliss
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 00:39:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-11-28 08:40
Bandito Post time: 2012-11-28 04:27
Female college students protest against gynecological exam. Is this the kind of thing you approve ...

aides was set off by perverted and kinky white transexual's on white safari hats doing their safari thingy with primates in the jungles of the congo.

when china opened up and focused\targetted any and every weirdo in the world long as they have a bank account to break into, like everywhere else these kinky weirdos go or out casted, the disease spread like wild fire. prior to that, it was only known as venereal disease which was bad enough of a stigma as is...

western "social influences" are bad influences. i mean look at all of those sickos out there preying on kids even. bad influence, not only for china, but, for the whole of the sane and sexually healthy world.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 00:56:47 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-11-29 00:39
aides was set off by perverted and kinky white transexual's on white safari hats doing their safari ...

Is this effort designed to convince me that you'd shirk a dalliance with a .how do you call it over there, 'gweillo'?

Um, a bit of kinky might set you free...........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.