Author: sunnylin01

Should lovers show off their love in public?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-27 20:54:22 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-11-27 18:26
Kissing in public is and was not in Chinese custom.

Gradually it spread from south to north and eas ...

agree~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-27 21:50:32 |Display all floors
puppyQ Post time: 2012-11-27 20:52
i think they could do that at home, in the cinema, even the hotel, just better than in the public

Indeed, they are exhibitionist and perverts! I agree with you, they need to avail themselves to a love motel
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-27 22:10:23 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-11-27 19:50
Indeed, they are exhibitionist and perverts! I agree with you, they need to avail themselves to a  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-27 22:50:45 |Display all floors
This reminds me of a situation I`ve been through last week. I was in a flight. There was a 3 seats row seated on the windows. Next to me there was a couple. They started kissing and rubbing each other. It was very uncomfortable. I think that showing love is not a problem, but you have to consider the ones around you as well. If people don`t control themselves, they might start humping on public ! by the way, some people do that already

All in all, respect is also important

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-27 22:54:20 |Display all floors
To some extent may this kind of phenomenon would attribute to the policy of reform and open-up.which was implemented several decades ago.Do you in favor of my idea?nowadays,we could see this sort of scene everywhere that the lover cuddle with each other in public.May as one bystander ,I was not entitled to interfere their own private matters.but to tell the truth,I think it is seemed to be more civilized for the lover to kiss with each in the place where less passerby..In the college campus,this kind of phenomenon gradually become an sort sight that was so conspicuous...several days ago,a pair of lover bird sitted opposite to me in the library,what made me so infuriated is their behavior,you know,the purpose for  a mass of students who go to library is only for reading.but for the lover and their conduction was full of nasty elements...Of course,I have not disturbed them and I swaped my place...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-27 23:17:42 |Display all floors

Public Embrace...  

It's a western fad... and...

... like all fads western, it becomes a cool thing, a must
thing
, an in thing, for some from the realms of "zobies of our society" to
follow suit and to replicate
and, in some cases, to better...

Further Examples:

(1) pole dancing as the latest fad -- as a workout :

The next big thing aside from "public embrace"
and "pole dancing as a workout", for some in our midst to replicate
and to better
? It has to be the career following:

Striptease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is it about western sexuality that the modern chinese female so
loves such that they must emulate it
?  This question has to be just about the most difficult
that we Chinese tries but just can not come up with an answer...

Boy! If we're so easily sold by anything and all things western as we do, when
in the heck is Hugh Heftner going try and make an attempt to make a beachhead into our
world of the Chinese? I sure as the heck hates to think about that proposition!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 02:51:19 |Display all floors
wukong852 Post time: 2012-11-27 22:50
This reminds me of a situation I`ve been through last week. I was in a flight. There was a 3 seats r ...

I personally won't object to humping in my proximity provided the actors are of reasonable looks...anything less is gratuitous!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.