Views: 10967|Replies: 26

How to define the meaning of friend... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-24 23:11:23 |Display all floors
After undergone all sorts of matters and suddely i came to realized that all of our friends around us also could be divided into several kinds.When I entered the university as a freshman and several of my schoolmates who are sophomore has told me how difficult to obtain a sincere friendship in the university.Firstly,I also remembered that I almost ignore their remarks.But now,I am senior student and in reprospect,herein,I won`t admit what they have said before..as far as I am concerned,I just deemed that friends could be fell into several categories.For some who are accompany with you throughout all day and both you are talk everything that happened in your daily life.Yeah,you are get along well with each other when nothing happened between you.However,when something that was relevant to the beneficials especially this kind of honor is associated with between you.....the friend you are so-called would set your emotions aside and to adopt any tactics only for get it.....at that moment,what should I do?I comfort myself that her behavior should be understandable and she made no fault,may everyone has his own private mind and eager to get what she desired..However,for another group and they also your intimate friends,no matter what happened in your daily life,the first one you wanna to share is them.when you encountered into frustration and you would call them up without any hesitation and to vent all of your grievance on them,and they would listen what you moaned patiently...moreover,when you win a honorary title and they also would rejoice for your excellent performance....For the former,they taught you how to get along with various people so that I wanna show my thankfulness to them..For the later group,they played significant role in my life and they are my factual and lifelong friends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 01:00:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-25 02:22:46 |Display all floors
real friends stay in our heart for ever even when we do not see them or lose contact.The heart contact will always exist.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 04:00:35 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-11-25 01:00
Best friend offered to mankind, that is if have one, is your dog. He will never bite you…..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 09:08:14 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-11-25 01:00
Best friend offered to mankind, that is if have one, is your dog. He will never bite you…..

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 09:19:23 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-11-25 02:22
real friends stay in our heart for ever even when we do not see them or lose contact.The heart conta ...

It is single way for you, but not for him.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-25 10:02:23 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-11-25 09:19
It is single way for you, but not for him.

I believe the opposite
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.