Author: sansukong

A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-29 10:11:54 |Display all floors

RE: A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-11-29 11:45
TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-29 07:58
As a Christian, one is has to claim that distinction.

Judaism is the sworn enemy of Christianity ...
As a Christian, one is has to claim that distinction.

"Faith is to man what sand is to an ostrich!"

Author unknown

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 13:06:52 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-11-29 10:11
"Faith is to man what sand is to an ostrich!"

Author unknown

There is not a single thinking person without faith.... We all accept things that we have not seen or experienced through faith. It would be stupid to argue that because I have not been to Antarctica it does not exist. Some things are taken on faith alone, there would have been no progress otherwise.

Revolutionar for example believes in global warming, he has no way of ascertaining that himself, but believes others who say so.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 13:25:09 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-11-29 10:01
Indeed, it is ........

rats.........................rats cut and paste out of context but cannot write a proper sentence themselves................................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 14:44:57 |Display all floors

RE: A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......

TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-29 12:06
There is not a single thinking person without faith.... We all accept things that we have not seen ...
There is not a single thinking person without faith

When you fly from point "A" to point "B", once you board the plane, you place your 'faith'  with the plane and the pilots who fly the plane. At point "B" you disembark and your 'faith' on the plane and with the pilot ends. Instead, you give thanks to your god for a safe flight! How ridiculous your faith can be?

Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -

Frater Ravus

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 14:46:08 |Display all floors
lord be with you Samsung, peace to all .............god bless

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 15:17:14 |Display all floors

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -

Susan B. Anthony . -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 15:25:59 |Display all floors
in rats we belive , not

relligion is rather complex issue of course.

don't believe if you like or belive if you like................what difference does it make?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.