Author: sansukong

A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-23 15:28:07 |Display all floors

RE: A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......

Gandhi Quotes

The most henious and the must cruel crimes of which history has record have been committed under the cover of religion or equally noble motives.

Mohandas K Gandhi, Young India, July 7, 1950, quoted from Laird Wilcox, ed., “The Degeneration of Belief”

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 15:44:50 |Display all floors
Religion without Jingoism is an honor, not a problem

Jingoism without religion is one big big problem.

You see, it is not about religion

It's about rats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 15:45:46 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-11-23 14:57
In China you can  get life sentence for believing in some thing more innocent than religion.

Chris.tian is just another Mus.lim is disguise~
Mus.lim made it clear to kill non-believers...and now Chris.tian slowly emerging starting by prosecuting non-believers~
BRAVO~!!!!

another terrorist soon will emerge from its long disguise~
{:soso__603536788542298462_3:}
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 15:49:42 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-11-23 15:45
Chris.tian is just another Mus.lim is disguise~
Mus.lim made it clear to kill non-believers...and  ...

But Christians have seen it all.....

Have you?

Have China learnt any thing?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 16:38:02 |Display all floors
In Kentucky, a homeland security law requires the state’s citizens to acknowledge the security provided by the Almighty God--or risk 12 months in prison.
The law and its sponsor, state representative Tom Riner, have been the subject of controversy since the law first surfaced in 2006, yet the Kentucky state Supreme Court has refused to review its constitutionality, despite clearly violating the First Amendment’s separation of church and state.
Tom Riner is baptist say no more ..........zionists best friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 16:55:59 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-23 16:38
Tom Riner is baptist say no more ..........zionists best friends.

Baptists is the fastest growing religion in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 18:05:29 |Display all floors
China loves their Baptists.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.