Views: 6945|Replies: 10

two choice.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-21 23:34:22 |Display all floors
Several days ago,I observed a piece of news from the newspaper.which narrated a actual story that happened in Beijing.A woman was made suicide on account of burdensome pressure to survive in the Beijing where full of intense compitition.Originally she was born in rural but she was not submit to live in the countryside throughout her life Consequently,she made up her mind to leave the place where she lived for more than twenty years and to head for the prosperous city to go after what she wanted lifestyle...Yeah,she moved from the small town to the city and have lived for more than one decade in Beijing.but she lived under the precarious condition due to her knowledge is limited in comparision with those who hold an advanced academic degrees...Eventually,she can not bear a set of trials and tribulations that was brought by life and she selected a extreme maneuver to terminate her own life so as to escaping from the cruel reality......Yeah..she has get rid off hardships but what she has left is deep sorrow and grief for her family members especially for her own little kids.....My friend,backing to the reality,and we also could see that more and more people tend to swarm into big city for hunting for job.Ok..my friends,as for two alternatives that was offered for you to choose to work,one is big city where abounded with fierce rivalry but another is a city that was not so keen as the former..which one will you opt?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 14:30:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1charlotte at 2012-11-22 14:34

Why Chinese people swarms into the big city? Because there is something attractive. Why don't someone broadcast the attactiveness to the broad Chinese land? Why??

A little bird told me that children who with local residence certification in Beijing are much more easier to get into Tsinghua and Beijing university with a pretty low score. Is it true? Hey, poor parents just want to change their poor destiny from their next generation. It is not their fault.

And in large city, there is better education, better medicare, better transportation under much bigger pressure. Everyone wants a better life, come on, it's not their fault. The only fault is that there is no one from the goverment is able to broadcast the same good education/medicare/transportation in their dear hometown.

What is your choice, poor or rich? Dear Dude.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-11-22 14:35:53 |Display all floors
Hard to choose.
I'd like to choose the city that really suits me, no matter big or small..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 23:34:07 |Display all floors
china.pm Post time: 2012-11-22 14:35
Hard to choose.

As one old saying goes..the  fittest is the best..Good luck!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 23:43:11 |Display all floors
china.pm Post time: 2012-11-22 14:35
Hard to choose.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-11-24 08:12:16 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-11-23 23:43

yeah, thank u! same to u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-24 23:25:03 |Display all floors
1charlotte Post time: 2012-11-22 14:30
Why Chinese people swarms into the big city? Because there is something attractive. Why don't someon ...

Yeah,we have to confess that there was a wider gap bewteen the-haves and not-haves in China.In addition,the gulf between the two groups tend to be increasing rather than be narrowed..multiple unfairness is pervasive in our country.the example you cited above is actual..as one ordinary person..except to groan seemed anything effective we can do..I can understand your feelings...No matter what happened,try our utmost to do what we should...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.