Author: expatter

Israel’s Shortsighted Assassination ..........   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-21 09:12:10 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-21 09:02
Are you telling me that all these Arabs sold their land to the settlers, and now they want it back ...

Well it was after the war that many lost their homes.

But they didn't come there and just kick people out.

Most palestinians have jewish ancestry.   Their families converted to lslam.

They are related.  They should learn to get along.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 09:34:18 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-21 08:59
If they came back, yes.  They are kin.

They are kin?

Are you sure you understand the implications of that statement? So every African American should have the right to settle in Africa again? The Africans may welcome the well educated and well to do African Americans. But I am certain they will refuse to accept the criminals and the drug dealers.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 09:40:43 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-21 09:34
They are kin?

Are you sure you understand the implications of that statement? So every African Am ...

What is wrong with people that they have no heart at all?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 09:49:03 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-21 09:12
Well it was after the war that many lost their homes.

But they didn't come there and just kick pe ...

The European Jews, who lost their property under the Nazis, were compensated and given the right of return. No such rights for the Palestinians though.

But they didn't come there and just kick people out.

I thought, that was what the terrorists were doing under the British Mandate for Palestine. Terrorizing the Arabs to leave their villages.

Do not forget that the local Jewish, Muslim and Christian communities got on reasonably well before the struggle for a Jewish state.

Jewish ancestry is neither here nor there. We can all claim that if we look back to ...... Adam and Eve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 09:55:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-21 09:40
What is wrong with people that they have no heart at all?

Oh..... another American talking about having a heart... Putin's answer to Hillary, when she accused him of the same was:...... " it is essential that one has a brain first" ......or words to that effect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 10:15:30 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-21 09:55
Oh..... another American talking about having a heart... Putin's answer to Hillary, when she accus ...

Whatever.  Its true.

We let stupid hatreds pass on to generations.

This is all taught.  

I read a quote that read something like 'racism is taught people.  My two-year-old hates one thing.  Naps.  End of list'

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 16:01:08 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-21 10:15
Whatever.  Its true.

We let stupid hatreds pass on to generations.

What is wrong with you nazis?

why so much hate?

Israel should flatten Gaza like Hiroshima: Ariel Sharon’s son

A Palestinian man carries the dead body of a child out from rubble after an Israeli missile struck a house killing at least seven members of the same family in Gaza City, November 18, 2012.

Wed Nov 21, 2012

We need to flatten entire neighborhoods in Gaza. Flatten all of Gaza. The Americans didn’t stop with Hiroshima - the Japanese weren’t surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too.”
Gilad Sharon, the son of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

The son of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon says the Tel Aviv regime should “flatten Gaza” in the same manner as the United States ruined Hiroshima in its nuclear bombing of the Japanese city in 1945.

In an article for the Israeli newspaper Jerusalem Post, Gilad Sharon said that the Israeli military should annihilate or re-occupy the besieged Gaza Strip.

“There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing. Then they’d really call for a ceasefire,” wrote Sharon.

“We need to flatten entire neighborhoods in Gaza. Flatten all of Gaza. The Americans didn’t stop with Hiroshima -- the Japanese weren’t surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too.”

He also said that the Palestinians living in the besieged territory “are not innocent” and that the true innocents are Israelis living in occupied territories.

Sharon then called on Tel Aviv to step up its aggressive tactics against the Palestinians in the coastal territory, “Otherwise there will be no decisive victory. And we’re running out of time.”

Over 135 Gazans, including women and children, have been killed and more than 1,100 others have been injured in over 1,450 Israeli attacks on the besieged Palestinian territory since November 14.

SAB/HSN/HJL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.