Author: expatter

Israel’s Shortsighted Assassination ..........   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-20 21:47:07 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-20 21:45
Okay, find another war, another conflict...

Show me how it is handled quite like the palestinians ...

Russia has not annexed most of the land of Chechnya  ..........  

It was about political control and not land  ..........

For Israel it is about the land  .........

Someone else's  .........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 21:56:00 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-20 21:47
Russia has not annexed most of the land of Chechnya  ..........  

It was about political control  ...

Do you know the history there?  The crazy amount of deportations?  Its not a rosy history.

And about land....then we need to go back to kosovo.

Both serbians and albanians have legitimate claims to kosovo.

There has been a very long and very violent history causes shifts in demographics and majority populations.

In the beginning of the 20th century, serbian population in kosovo was around 45%.  Now it is less than 10%.  In prior centuries, they had maintained majority.  It was through occupations and downright ethnic cleansing that caused the population shifts.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-20 22:02:41 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-20 21:56
Do you know the history there?  The crazy amount of deportations?  Its not a rosy history.

And ab ...

Forgive me  ...........

No I am not going there  .............

I dislike many things about what happened and the scams that went on  ............

I think I will stick with this deliberate assassination attempt ..........   

Cheers  ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 22:20:02 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-20 22:02
Forgive me  ...........

I can respect that.

Carry on.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 02:02:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-11-21 02:08
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-20 21:38
The KLA expelled 50,000 roma from Kosovo.  They have not been given a right to return.

You don't  ...

Chechens voted in referendum to stay with Russia and you know it.

so true my friend Jew fenix.
As for Yugoslavai and Kosovo .....you chews again have blood on your hands.....Jews and Americans  armed them same as Libyan and syrian rebels Or in Iraq for that matter as you know........

first you arm them than you bomb "Russia friendly people" or in case of Libya and Syria and Iraq Russian friendly goverments  in every single case.......

some pieces from other website:
Significance of Lieberman's 'Arm-the-KLA' Resolution
Jewish ugly princess Madeline Albright's remarks indicate, the KLA did not need the "Kosova Self-Defense Act" to get U.S. weapons, because "the international community" was already making sure the KLA got enough weapons to "operate."

"[The] United States of America and the Kosovo Liberation Army stand for the same human values and principles ... Fighting for the KLA is fighting for human rights and American values." (Sen. Lieberman(jew) quoted in the 'Washington Post,' April 28, 1999)

"TRAINING OF KLA MEMBERS IN US?
"According to Tirana daily newspapers, the Albanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Paskal Milo said that KLA members will be trained in the US. During his meeting with US Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, Milo was informed that Albanian guerrilla members from Kosovo would be sent to the US for training. Milo added that this was a promise, which Albright gave him personally." ('NEVNI AVAZ' or 'Daily Voice,' pro-Islamist Sarajevo daily, 26 Feb 1999)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 02:12:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-11-21 02:13
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-20 20:57
On the other side of this....the pals have had numerous chances to have their own state.

I can't  ...

The one thing that they would not agree on....that Israel has the right to exist.

So Jews in Warsaw ghetto did not recognize Nazi Germany hence Hitler had legitimate right to do holohox?

hmmmmmmmmmmi interesting perverted and very strange justification for murder of innocent civilians.

Jew Fenix are you on any mind altering drugs currently i mean legal stuff from doctor?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 02:19:00 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-20 22:02
Forgive me  ...........

You are right , we should stay at topic and resist deliberate distraction with non related stuff

this is now , Gaza war is  current and we should stay at it in order to help this poor people at least by telling truth and exposing longest lasting genocide in human history

As Russia Today call it Gaza is largest concentration camp in history of human kind...........and it is present not historical camp.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.