Views: 12023|Replies: 18

Indiffernt to fame and wealth [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-13 23:38:56 |Display all floors
I all the while tell myself that no matter what tricks others take before all sorts of fame and gain and what I act should in line with my own heart rather than drifting with the tide.But now,something happened around me has plunged me into perplexity.In other words,the injustice of situation filled me with a sense of outrage.most of time,I always engage in my own business and rarely pay more attentions on those matter that has much to do with me.In my eyes,trying our utmost to do what we need is more significant than intervene others` business in our daily life.However,currently,I came to suddendly realized I am so naive and fool!Currently,one of my classmate was granted a huge sum of money as scholarship.In fact,according to the criterion used in the judgement and he has no entitled to obtain a large number of money.but they are in a good term both one of my teacher and him.as a result,through this kind of private realtionship and  he won a large amount of money with no trouble at all.What is more,he also joined in the Communist Party via his own individual relationship rather than be recommended by voting from the public.Yeah,I am also one member of Communist Party as well,my purpose is not aim to the reason that I was won more advantage over him in the election but what has provock me to anger is the unfair of the situation.Most of time,I always deem that as long as I have tried my best and all of my hard work would pay dividends.However,I gradually become more clear toward the reality that endeavour is one thing but struggling to make something belong to your own is a horse of different color.At present,I am mired in embarrassment....should I submerge myself into my own work like before and merely do what I need?just waitting for multiple honors would fall down one day?or to compete with others?To tell the truth,I am confused...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-14 03:51:48 |Display all floors
in short: it is unfair.. but you should keep doing what you think is best.. best for your concious.. and best for the people you're working for (as party member).

life sucks in many ways.. and what you just stumbled upon is just one aspect.. I firmly believe that doing your best and to work hard, actually do pays.. thing is.. I also think it doesn't neccessarily pay with money.. it pays with gratitude and trust.. it pays with respect and backup.. nothing you eat.. but then - do you started to do your best and working to get fame and wealth?

--
JAQ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-19 23:23:36 |Display all floors
JustAQuestion Post time: 2012-11-14 03:51
in short: it is unfair.. but you should keep doing what you think is best.. best for your concious.. ...

I am so delightful to hear what you talked above..you are right.try my utmost to do something that is deserving no matter what the result will be.But I also firmly believe one point that no pay,no gain..thanks....

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-11-19 23:42:40 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-11-19 23:23
I am so delightful to hear what you talked above..you are right.try my utmost to do something that ...
No pay, no gain ?

Nah, NO PAIN NO GAIN !!!!!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-11-20 11:51:04 |Display all floors
There is a saying in the west, "It's not what you know, but who you know".
This is universal over the world. There is also a term that seems to fit your adversary, "Teacher's pet".
You are getting an education in more ways than one.
You mentioned earlier that you love teaching. Is this the only thing you love?
Life is short. If you don't choose to do what you really enjoy doing you'll regret it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 14:58:24 |Display all floors
listen ,my friend,do you know why would you be upset about other people's cheating? because subconsciously, you are a little jealous, you may not envy that guy, but you certainly want that relation or priviledge as well ,am i right?

listen to me , if you want to be unassailable and impeccable, you should expel your desires and hope first. the more you want, you will loose, the more you respond, the more hit will come in your way. life is simple,but its not as you think. the words you just said,like "no pain no gains" doesnot mean you will embrace the final victory after a long paying due, but means that you will never regret, and mentally growth.

like it or not, the world is not as peachy as we thought or were thaught, but what you see is just a tip of sadness and unfairness iceberg.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 15:57:25 |Display all floors
So many unfair thing out there ,you just have to face it . i think you still are student , if you were in your career or besiness ,you will get much more unfair thing ,it's unfair world, always be .
i have to remind you, you seem like to blame kind of unfair things and just don't try to understand it . have you think deeply ,you classmate got the scholarship because he is really good at  dealing with relationships, that's most important ability you have to get  in your upcoming career

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.