Views: 3432|Replies: 2

a cluster of lovable kids... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-9 23:16:53 |Display all floors
My educational practice is drawing to an end....during the period of my practice and I absorbed a large majority of knowledge that I can never obtain from my pure book. the experience demonstrated one vertuality that practice is the sole criterion for testing truth.I found out all sorts of flaws and deficiencies in the process of teaching.What the most impressive has left on my mind is the fact that acting as a popular teacher is really not a piece of cake.

Mastering a sort special communication skill is essential for someone who are working as a teacher. But for me,to tell the truth,I am dearth of experience in the area of teaching due to I am such young. Therefore,I always treat all of my students as a bunch of friend...Of course,when we are in class and I am tend to be strict with them.....

Several days ago,they presented a particular gift to me.Of course,what they behaved has really given me a big surprise.their monitor hand over a exquisite notbook to me. Yeah,all of the class member has written some words on that notebook which was only for me.

I confess that I was touched by their extraordinary gift that was so small but is full of their heartful wishes....yeah,my tears were can not help rolling down from my cheek when saw their childish smile....

Originally,I has prepared for a stream of remarks that is about to talk with them,however,what they exhibited in the farewell party has completely block what I geared for them.

I said nothing on that moment but for seeing every face that hung a beaming smile....

Thank you all of my students..I will remember all of you...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-11-11 11:42:09 |Display all floors
Why is your educational practice drawing to an end?
It sounds like you enjoy this work. Why not stay with it?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-11 22:42:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-11-11 11:42
Why is your educational practice drawing to an end?
It sounds like you enjoy this work. Why not stay ...

Yeah,the duration of our educational practice is limited within one month...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.