Author: jiayangguizi8

Are Chinese parents stupid and ignorant?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-20 13:38:58 |Display all floors
Other places like Japan and Taiwan also show the same preference for hiring only white people as English teachers, even if a person of Asian descent speaks better English than the southern white person.

As far as bedding female students, Asia is a big boudoir/bordello for many foreign men worshipped by materialistic girls with white fever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 14:22:04 |Display all floors
First of all , what you said can be explained in a bureaucratic way, you know, those people in charge of hiring foreign teacher must want to benefit from it, certainly dont want people think he is doing a bad job.so, he eventually will succumb to hire those blonde and white,cuz you know, there will be less controversy about his job. so, all of these can be attributed to the incomplete hiring mechanism.

second, the little stories about one of your friend braging about sleeping some of his female students shows that the darkside of this phenomenon. that disgusting teacher should be fired, and shame on those slutbags and bitches.

thirdly, i think you should report to your superior about this situation, certainly, you are talking about some independent senerios, but it should be alarmd though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 14:35:08 |Display all floors
beijingshots.co Post time: 2012-11-9 13:06
most Chinese parents who wish their children to study english are mentally ill to begin with, so nat ...

applaude for you !!!
i can not say white people are all arrogant and full of condescension, but in their deep mind, they think they superior and asian are the lowest. you never heard chinese discriminate other colour skins. btw, i really can not endure the BBC's views and arguments about China, they think they know Chinese so well.i suddenlly see the narrow side of them, for the first time,  i found we chinese are more open and tolerant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 17:21:02 |Display all floors
You shouldn't blame the foreigners for this. BLame the schools! it is them who set up this 'business' and we are also being taken for a ride by them.

besides, those schools mostly all suck rotten eggs. why would anyone believe what they told you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 17:24:18 |Display all floors
"most Chinese parents who wish their children to study english are mentally ill to begin with, so naturally, theyd be inclined to be brain washed, and indoctrinated by their gwailo idols"

funny dude. you think their mentally ill? then why are they having children?
brainwashed? sure, who isn't?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 18:20:41 |Display all floors
The answer is yes they are. Exposure, education and savvy are mostly missing so simplistic decisions are are made by this over ambitious parents. Hiring a Russian to teach English ahead of a Korean American is plain daft assuming they have the same level of qualification.

A BBC friend of mine struggled to get a job in China which was really foolish to say the least. The whole experience left her contemptuous of her people but well...

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 18:23:10 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-11-5 13:53
Same goes to their country...they will hire Chinese Language teacher from China...if they need one.. ...

Good point but how can one justify taking a a white Englishman and refusing a Chinese Englishwoman (incidentally both were in a relationship at the material time). The agency concerned is a Chinese owned enterprise and the woman said....oh we saw your Chinese name and struck you off the list..shocking!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.