Author: jiayangguizi8

Are Chinese parents stupid and ignorant?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-9 13:06:37 |Display all floors
most Chinese parents who wish their children to study english are mentally ill to begin with, so naturally, theyd be inclined to be brain washed, and indoctrinated by their gwailo idols. they buy into the fact that white people are superior. no doubt these people have more in common with hongers, and taiwanese than they do with ordinary mainlanders. as they say, this is a class struggle, and not one of race. the more rich, the more corrupt. the more corrupt, the more they idolise whites. personally, i dont even allow my children to learn english. i encourage them to study Arabic, Farsi, African, or other more civilized languages. even spanish would be a good option as latin america has shown itself to be more civilized than the english speaking world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 15:19:32 |Display all floors
beijingshots.co Post time: 2012-11-9 13:06
most Chinese parents who wish their children to study english are mentally ill to begin with, so nat ...
i dont even allow my children to learn english

beijingshots, what kind of shots do you take dailly? seems these shots cause some mental illness
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 17:51:41 |Display all floors
most Chinese parents who wish their children to study english are mentally ill to begin with, so nat ...

How sad that there is so much racist hatred in the world. But from a blog (Beijing Shots) which seems to relish in inciting racism I guess we can expect nothing else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-10 00:24:05 |Display all floors
whites crying at other people on racism. The irony.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-10 02:20:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-10 02:24:38 |Display all floors

That is because you are stupid.  Also, why do you speak English if you think it is so bad?  And ALL the top leaders of China can speak English, some very well.  Are they stupid also?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-10 11:50:42 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-11-10 02:24
That is because you are stupid.  Also, why do you speak English if you think it is so bad?  And AL ...

For my part, I speak English because it's an official language of my native country.
Being able to speak English quite well when you aren't from an Anglophone country isn't a sign of face winning at all.

China isn't a British colony. There's nothing to be proud of for knowing how to speak English there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.