Views: 20463|Replies: 46

Question about chinese women respect for the elder..   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-26 19:31:39 |Display all floors
Hi everyone..

I don't know where else to turn to, whom to ask.. so I ask the public.. you.

I'm european and have a wonderful chinese girlfriend who's very special - and a traditional mainland chinese to the core.

she's working for an old guy (80+) quite far away from us. recently she tells me that she's being molested by him - every day.. he's kissing her and touching her body.. of course I was and am upset that she let that happen.. I told her to oppose - a european woman would just slap the old guy or kick his balls to make clear "don't do that".

She told me that she told him that she doesn't want him to do those things, but he just keeps doing it. And she said she can't forcefully oppose him because of the chinese respect for the elder.

I would like to know if it is really rooted that deep in a traditionally raised chinese woman?
If that respect would have her endure disgusting things happening to her body because he's an elder?

There are also other reasons for her to endure that, which I will not disclose here - but they exist and are valid to a point (but I find the price to high). however, she has me believing that the respect for the elder is a big reason.

what are your thoughts on that?

Ahh.. and one more thing: no it's not about making me jealous or anything like it.

Thank you,
JAQ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 19:35:42 |Display all floors
Has he got any money ?   You could blackmail him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 19:44:33 |Display all floors
thanks for replying..

I'm not looking for things I can do about it.. I have a whole drawer full of plans for that old guy.

what the old guy is doing is clearly against the will of my girlfriend, I try to understand why she doesn't oppose as much as she could.

--
JAQ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 20:20:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 20:24:53 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-26 20:20
Another newcomers asking bite question.. ? Grow up..!

let´s help and stay together to grow-up him......without force, of course!
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 20:26:43 |Display all floors
thanks for reply..

for what it's worth.. my question is a sincere question. And I am grown up.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-26 20:28:33 |Display all floors
no person deserves respect if they are vulgar.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.