Author: WhiteBear

First Polish Culture Festival in Foshan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-26 22:18:05 |Display all floors
i´m hungry for: Zubrówka and Zrazy and Pieczeń na dziko and Góralska and Makowiec
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 06:35:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-10-27 06:50
lionstar Post time: 2012-10-26 22:18
i´m hungry for: Zubrówka and Zrazy and Pieczeń na dziko and Góralska and Makowiec

this is why it's pointless to post something like:
haha, it had to come sooner or later here in this forum: ONE polish vs. (how many)germans?

ITT: more like one polish showing up, and subsequently ze germans start checking their schedules how they can get hold of some polish decacies.
LOL.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-27 08:16:21 |Display all floors
I'm on my way to Foshan... as it is also opening of "expat town" - I think that it is a good idea to know this place. This time - Polish festival, but I hope to be others too... say... German, Ausies, American... etc.

Formal "ceremony" at 3PM, I think that I can make it by bus, and still have time for a lunch before.

Anybody can advise some nice, but not exactly expensive hotel near "creativity park"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 12:17:40 |Display all floors
Polish girls are nice and friendly .......... There are loads of Polish and Chinese in Ireland working in restaurants and bars when the Celtic Tiger is still alive ..........

Some lazy Irishmen took advantage of the fact that Polish girls are working in their homeland and turned them into their wives ........... I'd say it is a boon for those Irishmen because their wives are not only good at cooking, but also have patience at raising kids ............ better than some of the ill-tempered Irish girls who are forever begrudging ..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 19:35:36 |Display all floors
are you back? I REQUEST YOUR REPORT

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-27 21:41:12 |Display all floors
shut Your CAPS when You talking to me plese

Ok, I'm back. It was interesting trip, but the same - small disappointment.
Details tommorow, when pictures will be ready.

Btw. LC... there WAS Husars... (that was realy one of few nice surprises)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 21:54:55 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-10-27 21:41
shut Your CAPS when You talking to me  plese

Ok, I'm back. It was interesting trip, but the same  ...

sorry 4 that, my keyboard is sticky

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.