Author: Eudaimonia

Mother says arrested Chinese protester influenced by anti-Japanese dramas   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-30 23:37:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 23:53:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-10-30 23:53
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-10-30 23:37
Having done the underhand thing, Eudaimono has this to say:
You did the same to Honkam.

More strawman arguments? :) Honkam was talking about you...

So the Greek lad Edaimonia blocked you, I wonder why?

...and was taking your word for it. I choose to not believe crazy conspiracy theorists who only use strawman arguments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 23:57:20 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-31 00:02:00 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-10-30 23:57
Oh, he unlocks the alert now!

Would he have done that if he was not exposed?

This one is a nasty vicious transvestite liar  ..........

Notice how 'it' uses partial quotations from you and me in his signature at the bottom .............   !

Careful of those who would bear that sort of grudge to change the meaning of a statement to suit their unbalanced loser mind-set   .............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-31 00:11:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-31 00:18:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-31 00:40:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.