Author: Eudaimonia

Mother says arrested Chinese protester influenced by anti-Japanese dramas   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-30 20:56:40 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-30 20:52
Yeah we know you can't read, go back to school and learn a bit of history.
you was getting a pasting by
the avatar with a lion.

I was getting a what with what avatar? wtf? You must be right, i can't read it's not that you can't write. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 22:15:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 22:19:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 23:14:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-10-30 23:22
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-10-30 22:15
Posts 49# and 50#

I have for reference Eudaimonia’s post in 40# and 50#.

Meh such a big analysis to say so little, that's truly pathetic. Even if i blocked you (which i didn't, i haven't blocked anyone) who the fuck cares? Why does it matter so much? You're the king of strawmen you know that huh? Search what strawman is to understand and then look at the subject that we're discussing. You're trying to prove me wrong with irrelevant bullshit that you and your friends dream up.

Also, even if your irrelevant bs matter and we believe that you're 100% correct then answer me this:  Why should we believe that you didn't get an alert in the first place, because you said so?  Can we really trust a conspiracy nutter like you? :)
I wouldn't trust a conspiracy nutter who thinks that "Japan is like Iran and the whole world should be affraid that Japan will become imperialistic again and will bomb the U.S. and China and the whole world with nukes" with anything. I bet that not even Crazy people who think that they're napoleon or superman would be less likely to think of that scenario. ffs, at least do us the favor of not being a complete strawman, look at your answers and then look at the subject.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-30 23:20:07 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-30 20:52
Yeah we know you can't read, go back to school and learn a bit of history.

This Eudamonia is obviously also an inveterate liar  ..........

If you look at "its" signature at the bottom "it' deals in partial quotations and carries a long-term grudge when "it" gets "its" arse kicked  ..............   

I have no doubt that this one is a Greek transexual with a Japanese boyfriend who likes it up the 'kuskus' .......

Hence the garbage produced by "it" in these very pages  ..........             

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 23:27:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-10-30 23:28
expatter Post time: 2012-10-30 23:20
This Eudamonia is obviously also an inveterate liar  ..........

If you look at "its" signature at ...
I have no doubt that this one is a Greek transexual with a Japanese boyfriend who likes it up the 'kuskus' .......

I'm not a transexual but even if i was i don't know what your problem would be. Are you homophobic? I know that you're so uneducated that you don't know that putting "......" everywhere is simply wrong and doesn't help people who're trying to read what you're saying  but homophobic too? I mean the problems keep piling up for you don't they? :)

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-30 23:34:27 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-10-30 23:27
I'm not a transexual but even if i was i don't know what your problem would be. Are you homophobic ...

Hi there trannie and what sleek little number are you wearing today for your Jap faggot boyfriend  ........   

Oh  ........  !

Uneducated is where a fecund half-wit like you uses a partial quote of another poster as a signature  .......  !!

I got to you when you had your arse kicked by me and now you want revenge by using partial quotation  .........

That just means that you are thick in the head and a very sore loser  ............

But not as sore as the little Jap guy makes you  ........

Eh ........  !

Eudaimonia our forum's very own transvestite  ...............         !!!

I suppose every forum should have at least one  .......   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.