Author: Eudaimonia

Mother says arrested Chinese protester influenced by anti-Japanese dramas   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-30 11:35:31 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-10-26 22:52
Stupid indoctrination !

How can we dream of a peaceful world ...

same goes to your U.S.
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 11:59:34 |Display all floors
I think Slimpanda makes the point we all knew, but hoped that this time....
China is just another in a long line of countries (mine included) whose politicians can distract with some 'outside enemy', especially when something is wrong at home.
'Wag the Dog' is right on the money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 18:46:54 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-30 10:56
So the Greek lad Edaimonia blocked you, I wonder why?

Does he feel that he won't be able to fend  ...

When you refer to me you should wash your mouth first in order to not transmit bullshit.

I didn't block anyone you *beep* i just forgot to press "reply". Also, i'm not Japanese.

One has to wonder what type of people can manage to invent 2 crazy conspiracy theories about something so simple to understand. I should have figured it out from the start... οτι για να ήσαστε τόσο εθνικιστές εδώ μέσα δεν μπορεί να ήσαστε ιδιαίτερα έξυπνοι. Τι λες;; Κάνω λάθος σε αυτή μου την διαπίστωση;;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 19:01:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-10-30 19:14
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-10-30 08:29
@Eudaimonia 39#

it took me a while to fathom how I was not alerted to your reply; it seems it was i ...
I have the last laugh.

Do you?

it took me a while to fathom how I was not alerted to your reply; it seems it was intentional that I was not to be alerted to avoid having to face further scrutiny from me. To ascertain this, I pressed the Alert button and no reference that you replied to my post.

It must be difficult for an anti-Japanese Chinese nationalist to figure out how things work, so it take a looooooooooooooong time to figure out that people sometimes may forget to press the reply button. Don't worry, this is one of your lesser funny features, at least you didn't invent conspiracy theories from it like the other guy. lol.

I skip through anything that had no substance to the ultra-laughable parts.

Your presence here is the function of a shill for Japan (and paid for it?).

So, i'm a payed from Japan Japanese shill. I love your conspiracy theories, they make me laugh.

Can you be very certain Japan will not be bellicose with nukes against the US and China, as well as to the rest of the world?

This is interesting, because it adds another little detail to your allready ludicrous idea that one can see on display in my forum signature. The reality of the situation is this... The world is rapidly changing from a one-polar (U.S.) to a two-polar or multi-polar world, the Japanese are allies of the U.S. at the momment. The only realistic way that Japan would change that is if within the other pole that's developing (China) the group that's called by analists "asia-firsters" prevailed and managed to beat the xenophobic anti-Japanese anti-west nationalists and the realists. AND when that group prevailed then China slowly yet surely replaced the U.S. as the ally of Japan. So, you may understand that while you're trying to explain your crazy conspiracy theory you're exposing yourself because the reality of the world makes conspiracy theories like this one laughable. Japan is in the future either going to be with the U.S. or with China, this is said in any lecture on the subject. Also Japan having lived the devestation of the nukes is the last country in the world that would use nukes. So, anyone who says: "Japan is going to use nukes against the US and China, as well as to the rest of the world" is simply one of the most laughable anti-japanese conspiracy theorists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 20:42:58 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-10-30 18:46
When you refer to me you should wash your mouth first in order to not transmit bullshit.

I didn't ...

Its amazing isn't it , you remember all the Japanese rhetoric but simply forgot to press

the reply button, funny thing is apparently I didn't get an alert to your response to my post.

maybe you should get yourself over the other thread that you was getting a pasting by
the avatar with a lion.

Keep on dreaming your fantasies tehres only a ticket for one, and that's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 20:50:27 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-30 20:42
Its amazing isn't it , you remember all the Japanese rhetoric but simply forgot to press

the repl ...

Another strawman, should i be surprised? btw, half of your message makes no sense in english.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 20:52:42 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-10-30 20:50
Another strawman, should i be surprised? btw, half of your message makes no sense in english.

Yeah we know you can't read, go back to school and learn a bit of history.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.