Views: 2055|Replies: 0

selected work of Mr. Mo(2012 Nobel price winner in literature) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-22 21:59:35 |Display all floors
Title: drilling
two sisters went out pissing at night in a cold winter.  the older sister pissed quickly and returned to the warm room. whilte the younger sister pisses slowly, so she had to endure the chilly wind longer(many toilets in north china are outside in the yard without roof, so it is cold inside the toilet in winter.) after she came back to the living room, the younger sister asked "why did you piss so quickly while i pissed so slowly?" the older sister said "well, because my husband, that is your brother-iin-low drilled a whole there ,so i can piss quickly". one day, the younger sister meet her brother-in-law and asked him to drill a whole in the private place for her. the brother-in-law said"well, it is hard work, i wanna be paid for that, 20 RMB".  the younger sister had only 18RMB, whatsoever, the brother-in-law, of course accepted the deal and drilled forcefully.... another night the younger sister went out pissing again. the wind was strong, then she pissed on her own trousers. she went to see her brother-in-law angrily, "well, you asked for 20RMB, i had only 18,RMB, that's why   you did not drill attentively? you now the whole you drilled is biased, i leaked on my trousers, don't forget we are relatives, so re-drill for me ". the brother went in raptures and drill, again and again forcefully.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.