Views: 5827|Replies: 8

Documentary: the massacre of migrant birds in Hunan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-21 11:51:23 |Display all floors

You can't bear the sound of shooting in the deep dark night and the dead birds in the morning market.  It's hard to believe those birds flew in the sky freely at the night and become morning meal the next morning! It's said tons of fowl were poached during the migrating season but no one stands out to stop this massacre until now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 15:03:21 |Display all floors
More photos I get.

killing2.jpg

killing3.jpg

killing1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 17:50:40 |Display all floors
they lost their humanity. i hope god can turn them into worms in their next life.
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 18:24:28 |Display all floors
horrible inhumanity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 18:57:42 |Display all floors
Hunting is ok for me if the hunter is sure that he wont threat the species he's hunting: for example, in many countries, hunter have to get a license wich is not so easy to get, and the license exam is 60 percent abotu security, 30 percent about the management of the hunted animals (how much there are, so how many can you hunt every year to be sure that the species is not endangerer).

If these hunter have no opinion about ressource stock, then they are just irresponsible butcher who should be seen as ecological terrrst.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 16:07:32 |Display all floors
{:soso_e115:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 21:04:34 |Display all floors
at least it was not dogs

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.