Author: river16

show your personal pictures here!   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-22 09:28:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-21 17:27
You are right to the tune of 0.1 per cent: I won't post a pic of me and my wife, you voyeur!

The  ...

She likes the photo. Sounds like you have some personal problems.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 10:33:45 |Display all floors
Cia agent John Travolta.jpg

CIA top agent John Travolta is in a good mood!

"Yeah! American Agents have BALLS. They know that their CUNTRY have the ability to protect them as well as pay them well. Heck! The American Government OWNS many PIGS & DOGS all over the world. Only Americans have the BALLS to SHOW THEIR PHOTOS. Even the BRITS are fearful!

So much for CHINA, RUSSIA, FRANCE, BRITISH attempts at being SUPERPOWERS.

For the ordinary folk - non affiliated, I won't recommend YOU to ENGAGE in SELECTED CYBERSPACE where it's operation in STATE, CLANDESTINE SERVICE sanctioned. You could be FISHED, and made to jump LOOPS, sometimes you'll never know WHAT HIT YA!!!

Believe me, look at GREEN DRAGON, he had been fished via our DOGS in Singapore. Somehow he is still surviving by being NEUTRAL and HETERO writer.

Don't you ORDINARY <putongren> try such crazies! The CIA belongs to the greatest cuntry in the world!"

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 10:45:17 |Display all floors
CIA Top Bruce Willis.jpg

CIA top agent BRUCE WILLIS thinks, and tickle Alice - his girl friend

"Well, the American Republic is ONE OF THE GREATEST cuntry in the world. It don't mind TRANSPARENCY, because it doesn't mind COMPETITION for most of it's industries. Afterall, the American nation is among the largest in the world, in the correct latttitude which gives it great agricultural land, great weather.

We have a BOUNTY of MINERALS, ENERGY, FUEL for our citizen. With only 1 person for every 3 hectare of land, we are not too populous by density. So, there is enough MATERIAL, ENERGY, FUEL to go around. It's only a matter of motivation. We do have problem with an ANIMAL POPULATION, and our UNEMPLOYMENT RATE do reflect that.

We learn from the BEST CULTURES, the Chinese, the British and the a little bit from the Romans. We allow everybody to BIT-CHED about our cuntry but some of our clandestine superstars like that <son of the bit-ch> John Travolta do go overboard.

We attract the BEST OF THE BEST from around the world. We teach REAL STUFF to our citizens and all comers. The TOP STUFF belongs to our MULTI NATIONAL and our BEST REVENUE MERCHANTS. We don't mind you nimbling at our industries as we can afford it. That way we are force to REMAIN NO.1"

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 10:45:24 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-10-21 18:07
My photo is usually in the avatar (and now also in signature), but - here You are, all in one - made ...

it is too lovely!
gogogo ,tell out the world
you are in progress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 10:50:47 |Display all floors
cia agent batman.jpg

Agent BAT MAN or Mr. Wayne thinks

"Well, America is often called AMERIKANS because of it's occasional HOUSE KEEPING OPERATIONS. Our John Travolta's do cause some headache to our minion states, and even target RIVAL EMPIRES. But it's just the COMMON STUFF in the global world order.

Yes, people do bit-ch about the AMERIKANS. We let them, and it allow us to RETHINK our policies, and methods.

We sometimes get great ideas at more trouble too, which that SOB John Travolta is only too eager to implement."

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 10:58:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-22 07:08
Oh deahr, oh dear! Was that how the truth looks when you look through the wrong end of the binocul ...

You are running a few years behind the times. I suggest you have a look at China's FOREX balance and compare it with the balances in the "successful" West.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 10:59:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-10-22 08:54
You're too much of a coward to even post a photo of yourself. That's the purpose of this thread.
T ...

Give him a break Robert, he's just not as pretty as you.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.