Author: sansukong

How the World Was Bullied Into Silence   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-22 16:04:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-22 22:10
honkam Post time: 2012-10-22 12:18
Thank you for bringing that poster to my attention, it made me feel 30 years younger

promise me t ...
.......  it made me feel 30 years younger ......

So now, are you 50 years of age or you remain at 80?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 16:06:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-22 16:04
So now, are 50 years of age or you remain at 80?

Its true 50 in January, but keep it to yourself my friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 16:24:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-22 16:04
So now, are 50 years of age or you remain at 80?

So what is so attractive about American Red State propaganda that you have to go against China,s home grown scientists?

You little rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 23:19:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-22 23:18
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-10-22 13:37
So what is so attractive about American Red State propaganda that you have to go against China ...
Kudos to Revolutionar! You can keep the gloves as a souvenir!

Your master/seneca is praising you for mastering the art of boot-licking from him in so short a time!

It is said a picture is worth a thousand words. How true it is that this picture below describes you so perfectly.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 00:06:33 |Display all floors
you little rat

why should anyone believe your American Red State propaganda and not China's own home grown scientists?

you got an answer?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 06:52:51 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-10-22 13:37
So what is so attractive about American Red State propaganda that you have to go against China ...
Bottom line very simple.

Seneca good heart
sansukong. black heart

So, seneca .... your master, is a "good hearted" person because he teaches you the art of boot-licking?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 13:23:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-23 06:52
So, seneca .... your master, is a "good hearted" person because he teaches you the art of boot-li ...

you little rat

why should anyone believe your American Red State propaganda and not China's own home grown scientists?

you got an answer?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.