Author: sansukong

How the World Was Bullied Into Silence   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-22 08:27:26 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-22 03:16
That's a disgusting remark by Revolutionar why is he so rude?

Did part you disagree?

You think you should believe America Red State propaganda and not believe China's own scientists?

Or you think sellers should fume and complain?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 08:30:30 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2012-10-22 03:46
THE BIOLOGICAL ANALOGUE OF "CARBON CAPPING" A COUNTRY IS SUFFOCATION.

We all know that Carbon Diox ...

Which part of solution you don't like?

You don't like the $100 billion a year fund  that developed countries have agreed to send to developing countries or you don't like the idea of green clean environments ?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 08:30:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-22 07:41
I am sorry to tell you that you will fail to achieve the top end of your career if you copy simila ...

Seneca, you have been reading too many rightwing publications, it seems.  Please let us know which ones support my original argument.  Maybe, they forgot to give proper attribution, while you failed to do so for both.  You won't qualify for any graduate school if that is the way you continue to misquote others.  Possibly, not even undergrad because you seem to think CO2 capping causing national economic asphyxiation is a difficult, graduate-level subject matter.  Better send you to review your high school biology first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 08:39:27 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2012-10-22 08:30
Seneca, you have been reading too many rightwing publications, it seems.  Please let us know which ...

Why should anyone believe Sansukong American Red State propaganda and not believe China's own home grown scientists?

You got the answer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 08:56:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-10-22 08:57
abramicus Post time: 2012-10-22 08:30
Seneca, you have been reading too many rightwing publications, it seems.  Please let us know which ...

Right wing publications?

All sansukong cut and paste are American right wing publications.

Why should anyone believe Sansukong American Red State propaganda and not believe China's own home grown scientists?

You got the answer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 09:20:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-10-22 09:20
seneca Post time: 2012-10-22 09:01
Is Sans Souci the Untruth-Monger secretly supporting business activities by U.S. American iron-ferti ...

You are too agitated to reason calmly.  Maybe you have too much Cerebral Warming for your own good.  It increases respiration.  Calm down and take a deep breath.  But please, don't exhale and add more carbon to the atmosphere.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 09:21:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-22 05:51
P/s: Are you sure you are in the eighties?

GUIDE TO A BETTER LIFE - Randy Paush

excellent sans

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.