Author: sansukong

How the World Was Bullied Into Silence   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-25 04:33:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-25 03:35
seneca Post time: 2012-10-24 18:21
Actually, Revolutionar, no one really agrees with Sans but they consider him a good sport and one  ...
Actually, Revolutionar, no one really agrees with Sans but they consider him a good sport and one to laugh about - read Honkam's posts!

Oh really? So everyone in this forum believes in you when you accused the Chinese athletes of STEALING their London Olympics gold medals? Does "Honkam" say you are telling the truth?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 04:46:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-24 18:18
I didn't know I was Revolutionar's "master", but if you say so ... - I won't label you a "LIAR" th ...

You see, according to him, he is the only one fit to carry your shoes when he loudly proclaimed: "You are not fit to carry seneca's shoes!" That is what he is only good at ...... BOOT-LICKING!  You have trained a good boot-licking disciple!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 11:14:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-25 10:42
I know one thing for a certainty: You are NOT fit to carry my shoes although they are Hush Puppies ...

Sansukong's proven that you did smear the Chinese  athlete's name,

so I don't see what the big deal here is all about, just be the big man and apologise

for your prejudgement before all the facts that proved the athlete's won on merit

and then sans will leave you alone in future. If you had met him you might be pleasantly

surprised and even fun to be with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 16:48:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-25 19:34
seneca Post time: 2012-10-25 09:42
I know one thing for a certainty: You are NOT fit to carry my shoes although they are Hush Puppies ...

You get your serf to carry and lick your boots for you. If, at all I ever needed any one to lick my boots, certainly it won't be you or your surf. I strongly dislike people with "contaminated" tongues!!!  

By the way, do you want to continue with your lies about the Chinese athletes STEALING their London Olympics gold medals?  Or you never ever lied about the whole damned thing in the first place?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 17:29:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-25 06:43
Dear Honkam says to have a GOOD LAUGH with your involuntary help.
Dear Honkam says to have a GOOD LAUGH with your involuntary help.

Oh really?  Wait till what he is about to say next .......................

Sansukong's proven that you did smear the Chinese athlete's name,
so I don't see what the big deal here is all about, just be the big man and apologise for your prejudgement before all the facts that proved the athlete's won on merit
Or you still insist you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 17:45:46 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-25 11:14
Sansukong's proven that you did smear the Chinese  athlete's name,

so I don't see what the big de ...

for believing the smears of a drain rat, your sanity is questionable..................no kidding.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 17:54:12 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-25 17:29
Oh really?  Wait till what he is about to say next .......................

Or you still insist y ...

the obvious characteristic of this drain rat..............

immoral, no morals, dirty, sly and a sticky liar.

living his life in drains.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.