Views: 18599|Replies: 26

Dating Sites are Never Reliable..What say?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 04:04:21 |Display all floors

1)   Very bad experience with ChnLove. Few weeks agoI got on this site, the girls in the website look so good so I decided to start…I paid a huge money and now I think why did I spend so much money, why the hellI didn’t read the reviews on the internet… Anyway, after spending hundreds ofdollars messaging with this one girl, I asked her for an everyday pic, but shesent me a very professional photo. But I didn’t ask for a professional photo, Iwanted to see the natural pic so that I could see how she really looked. When Iasked for it again, she said if I don’t want to trust her I can go find someoneelse. Huh that was so rude and hundreds of bucks down the drain. if she was notready to show her real natural look that means to me that she was a fake girl.So I reported this issue to chnlove guys but they did not pay any heed to it..ialso posted my concern to their so called forum but imagine they removedit..why..because any one can read it. CHNLOVE guys remove it from here now.. IChallenge you. You can’t. Anyways I can’t get my money back..my bad luck and Idid not find any girl either. I can’t afford to pay so much for each girl Imessage. Has anyone here experienced the same thing..i am reading everywherethat they are scam but what else we can do..why the hell isn’t the governmentclosing their scammy business.. Also can anyone tell me a very good ChineseDating website, not one like CHNLOVE. I really don’t want to pay more money toany dating website like CHNLOVE.. But one thing for sure is that I am reallyInterested to have a good Chinese wife..{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-19 09:32:47 |Display all floors
I tried few dating sites when I haven't had to pay a fee, but with not so good results... even there was a lot of fake accounts.

By qq I usually have 2 or 3 invitations form "lonely single woman" a week, but after few sentences it is obvious that this is scam. I haven't found The One yet. This not bother me a lot... I can wait ;)

Other thing is, that "market" for "dating exchange" is much bigger in big cities, but I don't want to live there, and even "commute" once in a while for a date.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 09:53:05 |Display all floors
I could tell you one thats pretty good by PM if you're serious.  The one you mention is renowned for ripping off gullible Westerners and there are loads of testimonies to this.

Paying for communications both ways to and from the ' ladies ' is an unecessary waste of money and some of them might not even be real.

There's no shortage of choice of genuine Chinese women looking for marriage with foreigners and many of them can communicate well enough in English.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-10-19 10:18:39 |Display all floors
Why are people so gullible? These sites are after your money, also too many people using these sites are not open and honest about who they truly  are. Why not get out more and meet people face to face.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-19 10:38:47 |Display all floors
With your writing abilities, your grasp on reality, and gullibility no wonder you lost 'a fortune'.
All two hundred dollars of it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-19 12:09:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-10-19 12:10

" Paying for communications both ways to and from the ' ladies ' is an unecessary waste of money and some of them might not even be real."

- paying for communication is barely acceptable for me. I can understand some limitation in "basic" account like "can write ... outcomming mails a day", with payable option for more. But paying to receive? I'm not into it.

I was an admin of some sites, also forums with "dating" sections. And I know what is made to "put some life into site"... ghost accounts made by owner is a standard.
I resigned of that function in one of sites when I was told to "find some pictures from the internet to make some accounts".

So I know how it works... and when to run

"There's no shortage of choice of genuine Chinese women looking for marriage with foreigners" - exactly.
saddly - most of them don't communicate in English, or are affraid to try, and I'm still at very basic level in Chinese...

those, who looks by the internet on "english sites" - are probably still less then 1/3 of all (and in rural areas...?)

and there is a lot of "passport hunters", "gold diggers", etc., sad but true.
and I'm not naive and horny laowai, who will decide to marry (first buying iThings fot Her and whole family) after seeing a hint of black suspenders...

"my girl" should be ready to live in a decent apatment... ot in a tent in the middle of African savanna

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 12:23:02 |Display all floors
Just exactly how much did you pay, who did you pay it to and what was it that you paid for?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.