Views: 2834|Replies: 1

"That" time of the month [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-17 20:27:37 |Display all floors
Bodyform is a brand of female intimate ...........ummm aparel. {:soso_e117:} This message was sent to the manufacturere about the TV adds it produces:

Richard Neill told the Bodyform executives:
"As a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things, I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!!
"Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmm​m bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger."
I know Youtube is a problem in China but if any have access to it you will love this response from Bodyform;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpy75q2DDow

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 23:32:39 |Display all floors
I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!!

{:soso_e113:} i think i understood the ads since i was 10. before 10, i had no idea what penis is used for except pissing.
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.