Author: messi30

Do Chinese People are really friendly to anyone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 04:40:25 |Display all floors
at least u didnt get lynched or kick out of town for miscegenation like the old times in us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 07:41:30 |Display all floors
Once I was traveling with one of my Chinese friend at subway. We were two foreigners, then suddenly there was an empty seat so our friend ask us to sit there. By the time a Chinese couple was also try to sit the seat but our friend occupied already for us. then we sit there, by the time that couple was suppose to get down the wife said something to my friend and left. I was what was she said in Chinese? My friend translate why let foreigner sit the seat, should give to the Chinese. I feel upset, since that time I don't try to sit even if there is an empty seat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 09:40:33 |Display all floors
amuyaima Post time: 2012-10-19 07:41
Once I was traveling with one of my Chinese friend at subway. We were two foreigners, then suddenly  ...

no no,you have the right to sit on the empty seats, just tell the chiense lady,"it's not your personal train,I also paid for my ticket!".
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 09:42:53 |Display all floors
catdo Post time: 2012-10-18 19:18
Dear friend , thanks for your kind recommendation for no ignorance of your wife. Some times , people ...

Exactly. If he marries a monkey, he can guarantee that his wife is always the center of attention, wherever she goes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 09:43:27 |Display all floors
They definately dont like the Japs.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 16:56:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-19 11:50
I think whether Messy's wife was "ugly" or sexy should be totally irrelevant to a CHINESE MALE, or ...

As I said, Messy should have married a monkey so that she will always be the center of attention and everybody looks at her with amusement and probably all smiling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 13:32:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.